• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: More than Meets the Eye OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I think I'm going to drop Jetfire. Not confident I have the smarts to roleplay a scientist. Was wondering if I could switch him out for Bluestreak though. Was also considering Lyzack so I have at least one Decepticon (not a lot of information about her, but she seems interesting) and Mindwipe for Elita's crew (traditionally a Con, but just going to imply he bailed, which doesn't appear to be all that contradictory to his personality from what the wiki implies). Going for the more obscure characters so it won't be too much of a tragedy if I heck up with characterization. Probably going to add more to Pharma's bio as well since I'm unsatisfied with it at the moment. Should have all that done by Monday or Tuesday hopefully, but don't let my procrastination hold anything up if you planned on starting soon.

As far as suggestions go, there are still plenty of G1 bots that haven't been claimed yet. Jazz, Prowl, Smokescreen, Cliffjumper, Jetfire now that I've given up my claim on him, Mirage, Sunstreaker, Skywarp, Thundercracker, etc.

I think I'm going to drop Jetfire. Not confident I have the smarts to roleplay a scientist.
Don't be so hard on yourself.
Besides, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to write a smart character in a setting like this. You just need to understand the universe's internal rules and you're set.

Going for the more obscure characters so it won't be too much of a tragedy if I heck up with characterization.
That's the spirit! That's why I picked Weirdwolf. I like more obscure characters but I often don't know as much about them due to appearing in comics I haven't read or shows I haven't seen.
I kinda want to follow with that thought process.

Unfortunately, I really lack in the self-esteem department, though I do appreciate the encouragement.

Same here. I can't claim to have actually read anything Lyzack is from. It's kind of fun to play around with characters that haven't been used much in the more mainstream series. Gives you chance to really flesh them out.

Anyone wants to be Chromia's girl crush, hit me up.

I think I'm going to drop Jetfire. Not confident I have the smarts to roleplay a scientist. Was wondering if I could switch him out for Bluestreak though. Was also considering Lyzack so I have at least one Decepticon (not a lot of information about her, but she seems interesting) and Mindwipe for Elita's crew (traditionally a Con, but just going to imply he bailed, which doesn't appear to be all that contradictory to his personality from what the wiki implies). Going for the more obscure characters so it won't be too much of a tragedy if I heck up with characterization. Probably going to add more to Pharma's bio as well since I'm unsatisfied with it at the moment. Should have all that done by Monday or Tuesday hopefully, but don't let my procrastination hold anything up if you planned on starting soon.

As far as suggestions go, there are still plenty of G1 bots that haven't been claimed yet. Jazz, Prowl, Smokescreen, Cliffjumper, Jetfire now that I've given up my claim on him, Mirage, Sunstreaker, Skywarp, Thundercracker, etc.
Alright. I understand!

I'm working on my OC currently. I only know that he's gonna be a Decepticon Flyer who's fighting for Megatron because he believes that's the only way to save Cybertron.

Skylynx, Omega Supreme, Sixshot, Flywheels, the Decepticon and Autobot clones, are examples of under used characters.

I might claim Cerebros with Emissary as his headmaster, without the fortress Maximus part. I’m also going to change his alt, and make him willing to fight, but still be compassionate. Not as nice as first Aid, but nicer.

do tell how
You stated that Minerva joined the Autobots out of loyalty to Ratchet. The Titaneers are neutrals who aren't too fond of either the 'Bots or the 'Cons. Unless Minerva has a change of heart at some point, I don't think we could reconcile the two facts.
(Fort Max could be Minerva's friend, though, if you're down.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back