• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Transformed

Frogtruck

The Son of a Shepherd
I've been tossing around an idea where in a civilization where technology is at its prime, a corrupt organization has instructed a mad scientist with creating a group of cyborgs to assist them in destroying a powerful government.

I'm thinking around 10 people for this rp, in where each person some how ended up in this scientist's hands and he has decided to replace a small portion of your body with highly advanced technology that will allow you to accomplish superhuman feats. Perhaps you have legs that allow you to break the sound barrier, or arms that can crush anything with ease.

Also in this world, cyborg experimentation is strictly forbidden among all nations, so this is super illegal.

And the story would start where you and the rest of the group wake up in the lab, before the scientist manages to implant a device to keep you under the control of this corrupt group. You would wake up having forgot everything accept your name, you can chose to have forgotten that as well, however.

Your group would probably try and figure out how to escape the facility first, and then the story can evolve from there.

I would be acting as the GM and play all NPCs and such.

If enough people are interested in this I could begin writing up a more fleshed out lore.

Official Thread HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a few more people willing to participate before I can really get started on it. And thanks for the interest!

Just curious do you have a specific Character card style you use, or is it the typical character card? I only ask, because i usually try to flesh out my characters a bit before the rp, and if you have a specific card style you use i want to make sure it conforms.

ColonelMustang said:
Just curious do you have a specific Character card style you use, or is it the typical character card? I only ask, because i usually try to flesh out my characters a bit before the rp, and if you have a specific card style you use i want to make sure it conforms.
I can begin a character card soon enough.

RedLikeRoses said:
Is there a certain age range you want our characters to be in, @Frogtruck
I think 16 and older is a safe range. Anything younger than that and cyborg experimentation enters a whole new realm of like child abduction and such. 16 is like the bare minimum though.

Frogtruck said:
I think 16 and older is a safe range. Anything younger than that and cyborg experimentation enters a whole new realm of like child abduction and such. 16 is like the bare minimum though.
Realistic or Anime pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back