• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Total Drama Island!

keeruh

boo

• N
    SERIES

TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND

Twenty-two contestants compete on an island at a sleepaway camp for $100,000...

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

AHHHHH LET ME IN

Eric Andre GIF

The thread for character sheets will be made shortly. I’ll post it once it’s been made, but we’re waiting for more people to show interest first!

*sets down donuts* these are the Duncan’s donuts. No one touch *drums for the joke*

Hey, we've got the character sheet UP! Feel free to apply for your role in mind. We'll look it over and send invites to those accepted later.

We're also upping the max number of characters to two.

The following roles are CLOSED:
Courtney
Cody
Trent
Bridgette
DJ
Katie
Heather
Gwen

Character sheet here!

Last edited:
Also to prevent any confusion, please note that all characters are to be OC’s based on the character’s overall personality. These characters are not canon.

I have claimed Duncan’s role
You’re more than welcome to apply for the role, but this is application based which means other people are welcome to apply for the same role. If more than one person applies for the same role, me and the other GM will discuss and see who fits best!

I hate codes so much ;-; majority of the post you guys give for the codes for people's introduction I'm unsure if it has background stories and info. If it does idk what to click and how to open it

I hate codes so much ;-; majority of the post you guys give for the codes for people's introduction I'm unsure if it has background stories and info. If it does idk what to click and how to open it

Usually on codes there are buttons called tabs, where there is usually more information. The code up top of the character sheet threat has no tabs, but it does address that there does need to be a backstory/history area.

most of them are just placeholders for now, so no, there’s nothing to click to find any information

Users who are viewing this thread

Back