• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Tokyo Uni

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
ccdffe5e6fb4ae73756c278c5d170bbed2316346v2_00.jpg
Tokyo Uni

Tokyo Uni is the most popular school, meaning that a lot of students apply here. It also is one of the more difficult universities to get into because of that. People have to prove they truly want to be there and master their course of choice. Lessons aren’t obliged to go to, it all depends on the students themselves. Of course, the grades of their high schools also have some sort of input in being able to enter. If these results weren’t good, one has to prove their willpower to actually study. It is how the system works here.

This university also holds random events throughout the year, especially if holidays are involved. Posters would hang up on the walls so keep an eye on those. Students are not required to join as it is completely up to them.

About
> The university is mixed.
> You can be in first through third year of university (yes, you can repeat a year).
> You can play someone working at the university too (barista at the uni café, professor, janitor,…).
> Set in Tokyo, Japan.

Rules
> Max. 2 characters.
> Min. 1 paragraph.

Last edited:
Clouds Clouds I'm not sure if this is just a western thing or not, but is it possible to play a TA? Someone who's either a third-year student or a graduate student (depending on your preference) and helps professors, supervises lab courses (ie. organic chemistry), and grades papers?

Fear not for I have arrived!!!!!

(I'm probably just gonna age up Chi if we're being honest)

I’ll join^^ though I want to ask, are the all the characters going to males since I have yet to see a girl in the CS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back