• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hinata Akamine

CTWlk4T.jpg
Hinata immediately sat down after having been given permission, a grin gracing his features as he did so. Taking another glance at her artwork, he noted that they were really quite good. He wouldn't be surprised if her major was something art related. "Thanks," He said, and he didn't fail to notice her surprise, nor the way she seemed to look at his eyes for a few moments too long. That was fine though, as he was used to people staring at his eyes. They were rather peculiar after all. He'd literally gotten one from his mom and the other from his dad— perfectly balanced, his mom would say. Back when kids hadn't been so nice, and his eyes were made out to be more peculiar than they actually were, Hinata had worn contacts. Green ones since they were a more common color than red. Nowadays though, his eyes were another conversation starter, and he found himself not minding them nearly as much. Sometimes though, his hands itched for the familiar case that held his contacts, especially in situations like this, where people could ask too many questions and get too judgmental way too fast. Luckily, the feeling was quickly abated when she didn't ask any questions about them.

His grinned widened when she spoke to him, and he was glad that he had assumed correctly about her being friendly. She seemed to be on the more quiet side, but that was fine with Hinata. He knew that he tended to be able to talk for several people, much to the annoyance of many. "Yeah, I'm a newbie, and I must say, this place is pretty nice." He gestured to the cafeteria as he spoke, before unwrapping his muffin and taking a bite. He waited until he finished chewing to speak again. "Although, it's also quite large, and the maps they have don't do it any favors. I'm also pretty incompetent when it comes to map reading, so I guess that could also be a factor." He shrugged his shoulders dismissively, looking up from his muffin and waving it a bit so that it would grab her attention. "I'm a sucker when it comes to good food though, so if there's a cafeteria, I'll always find it." He joked lightly.

Suddenly realized that he'd failed to return the questions, his face morphed into one of shock for a few short moments. "Oh boy, where are my manners?" He inwardly scolded himself before continuing, only faintly realizing that he'd begun to ramble. "Is this your first year here as well? What's your major?" He asked, interested lacing his voice as he asked.

KittOnyx KittOnyx

1583166061060.pngMidori nodded in agreement and gave a light, sigh of a laugh as the boy talked about their school. She remembered what it felt like being a new comer to Tokyo U. It used to seem so big and vast to her she wasn't sure if she'd ever find her way around. As a newcomer she had lacked the confidence to ask for help her first day, thinking she could do it on her own without assistance. She ended up being late for her first class and had the terrible embarrassment of bursting through the door as her teacher and classmates were in the middle of introductions. That stunt earned her a few quiet snickers from her classmates and a stern but empathetic talk with her professor after class.

"If you need help, you can always ask me," Midori smiled sweetly as she glanced back and forth between the boy and her sketchbook, "I can't guarantee I'll be helpful but I'll do my best." Not that she wasn't confident in her ability to navigate the school, but she knew there were still classrooms she hadn't been to and professors she hadn't met yet. She chuckled when the boy mentioned liking good food. Midori wasn't sure if she'd qualify the cafeteria's selection as 'good food' per say but it wasn't the worst food either. She was particularly fond of the strawberry milk, but she had yet to come across one that she hadn't liked. Her eyes were caught by the boy waving his muffin briefly, before she looked back up into his multi-colored eyes. "If you like good food, I'll have to take you to this ramen place around the corner from here," she offered, only half joking, having frequented there plenty of times during her first year she knew it was quality though. Her cheeks did flush a pale pink as she realized she had just offered to essentially go on a date with this strange boy she just met. Why was she suddenly so bold?

The snowy haired girl bit her lip nervously when he asked about her major. Subconsciously she adjusted her sketchbook and tapped her pencil on the rings holding all the paper together. "I uh... I'm an illustration major," she almost whispered, she was always wary of admitting it as she'd gotten a lot of flack about it from her parents, "and no, it's my second year here. What's your major?" She smiled faintly while still biting her lip, she faced the dark haired boy but averted her eyes to stare at her tapping pencil. "My name is Midori, by the way. What was yours?" Truthfully, Midori couldn't remember if they had introduced themselves yet as she was still a little stunned that he was talking to her at all. He did seem nice enough though.

u k i y o u k i y o

Ayana Kousaka - English Professor
|Location| Tokyo Uni |Interaction:| Ineptitude Ineptitude Clouds Clouds

Ayana showed up around the time the professor were supposed to be trickling in at 7:00 a.m. and she took her time to walk through the halls to observe returning student and new ones. She noticed in one hall someone having trouble hanging up posters. As she got close she noticed it was the resident nurse Youchi. As she headed in his direction and was halfway there, Norman came and saved the day. Norman was one of the maintenance workers and he was very good at his job. She didn't know him too well but she knew of him. He seemed like a nice guy who generally stay out of the way. She probably would have been more friendly with him if he wasn't hearing impaired. She knew a few languages but sign language wasn't one of them. That doesn't mean she didn't know the basics, like the alphabet and a few words. But can you imaging spelling out every single letter in a conversation? Ayana and Norman would be standing in the hallway for the whole school day.

Since Youchi was being helped by Norman, she didn't have anything to do so she went to the teacher's lounge. So far it was Leonel and Toma and no one else. She did see a few professors wandering the halls, maybe they had something to do first? Shrugging mentally as she greeted each of them properly with respect. "That butter tea sounds fabulous Leonel. Try not give any of your students heart attacks this year, yes?" She joked the last bit and chuckled. She took a seat on the couch that was in there, placing her arms on the back of the couch in a relaxed position. Ayana crossed her legs and looked Toma over. "I've been meaning to speak with you over the summer but never got the chance. My cousin's been getting into cosplaying and I wanted to know if you have any tips?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back