• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul AU; Imprisoned.

Characters
Here
Johann looked to Akira with sad eyes. He didn't mean for it, but he didn't want Akira to face Bone snapper with a weakened body. "Is it really necessary? I told her to, better chances at fighting Bone Snapper." He waved his arm as if nothing happened, it still hurts quite a bit but it wasn't like he wasn't used to the pain. He sighed and sat beside his colleague, "Everything's a mess. We lost a good amount of people in this fight." He stated with forlorn eyes.

Meanwhile, Elrika was shocked to see Zena coming back, a bloodied Saeko in tow. She immediately helped the white haired woman carry her wife back. She was dumbfounded when she was with the members of the Legion around them. She isn't part of the group the Legion helped, and she isn't part of the Legion. She just helped a kid and now, she's in this mess. She followed, feeling as though it wasn't gonna end well for her to voice out her opinions on the matter.

ARTHUR MAALA
20191030_225111.jpg
Far from the garden and from the fighting, was a store: the gamer's den; witch sell video games, manga, comics, and also had an arcade room for customers. On top of the store you could find the the owner's apartment, the game master as the regulars like to call him,he is a huge guy, not only is he tall, he is also heavy and well build physically, with hand large enough to grab an adult face and cover it entirely with his palm. By is look, he seem completely human nothing about him could make you think otherwise, apart from his enormous strength; as for his face, well being an unshaved black hulk, he has the appearance of the guy you wouldn't want to meet in a dark halley, and since he is a ghoul, that certainly his the case

Arthur was there in the dark of his room, his massive body laying down on the bed, his arms behind his head, thinking, scheming. "something off" he said to himself, "there's been a lot of those ccg dog 'round here lately." grabbing his phone, he make a call; "yo.i wanna buy a game" on the other side of the phone someone answered "what great timing you have, i just got something entertaining for you."; the man explain what was happening, how the ccg attacked the garden, the legion came to help, the defeat of the wendigo, the presence of the white dragon, eden, arachnid, amikiri, the albino, muller as well as mako; names arthur knew, some better than the others; he had an information network and kept on gathering intels on every people he deemed interesting or dangerous but none of them knew about him; he made sure of that, even the ccg have little intel on him. For four years he was able to keep a low profile even appearing as inexistant for most people, but he knew, it wouldn't last any longer if thing were to stay as they are. "Mmh".

"Maybe it's time for me to take some vacation?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back