• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul AU; Imprisoned.

Characters
Here

Allo

A polite young goth
wp2149977.jpg

The CCG has begun to hire elite investigators as well as imprisoned and controlled ghouls. The CCG uses the Imprisoned Ghouls to eliminate other ghouls within the wards, either with cannibalism or Quinque’s. These controlled Ghouls of CCG are heavily starved and wear a collar that is rumoured to be a quinque collar, able to kill a Ghoul with a press of a button. The Ghoul’s being hunted deem this unethical and inhumane, and are set on releasing the imprisoned and controlled ghouls while the elite investigators attempt to enter the society of a ghouls of ward 8 and beyond, the wards that are heavily inhabited by ghouls to start an “Epidemic of Cannibalism and Territory wars”. Now citizen ghouls must be wary of ghouls alike and the elite investigators, as nobody can truly be trusted anymore. Elite Investigators are now the biggest threat to the Ghoul Society. Even the nightly hours are dangerous for ghouls. They've been forced into hiding and forced into starvation, making ghouls desperate and easy targets. Be wary, Ghouls and Investigators. This will only bring misfortune to Japan.

Rules;
- No Godmodding/Powerplaying
- Ask a player before you begin to ship with them
- Character Cap is 2
- You cannot control the conversation or be the center of attention
-You CANNOT kill another person's character without their permission
- Logic wins fights.
- Site Rules Apply
- No excessive gore

Saeko Nagasawa
0555bca550b417860c80c2d984fb4d83f91acff7_hq.jpg
7ecbd407eec794afc89440ed07a5c955.jpgSnap, "That's the Humerus," Snap Snap, "That's the Ulna and the Radius... Let's move on, shall we?" Bone Snapper asked her prey, that were writhing beneath her foot pinning the them to the ground. Snap, "That was the clavicle. It makes a wonderful sound, does it not?" The Ghoul asked, but the man only answered with pained screams every time a new bone was snapped. "Let's move on to the legs." Bone Snapper grinned behind the skull mask that hid behind her face. The snapping nose filled the alleyway, along with the mans screams that slowly turned from ear piercing to raspy. He must've strained his vocal chords. "That was the femur on your right leg. A sturdy bone no doubt, that must've been painful." Bone snapper chuckled, "That was your patella, tibia and fibula on your left leg. Now you can't run away!" She said with glee, before getting on her knees. "I just can't wait to hear the sounds you make as I break your ribs and eat you." She said with a curious voice before doing exactly what she said she would. Saeko was the kind of ghoul to break their bones while eating them alive, just to hear the sounds they made. This man did not disappoint her either. After feasting on the human for a few minutes, she stood up and used a handkerchief to wipe the blood from her mouth. She'd love to stay and continue, but she had to be to work and those new types of Investigators were in the area. She couldn't stay long and she was sure she could take them in a fight, but she didn't want to be late to work. It was paying her rent and college fee's after all.

Saeko took the time to get dressed, hiding the bloody clothes and face mask in her backpack. Walking a few blocks to the bar, she arrived. It was called Antique, and it was more than just a bar. It served coffee and juice as well for the younger patrons, but it was also a safe haven for Ghouls and Humans, known as Ghoul Advocates to gather around and talk. Antique even managed to help some ghouls in times of need, with regards to feeding. The door jangled as she entered, and was greeted by a coworker and the regulars of the bar. "Saeko! Good to see you!" One man said, tipping his glass her way. She smiled and waved before walking behind the bar, one minute late to her scheduled shift. She was usually 10 or 15 minutes early. "Sorry I'm late," She said to her coworker, who was human and knew about Saeko's true identity. "Enjoying yourself again?" The woman asked her, resulting in a happy nod from the short girl known as Saeko and Bone Snapper. "I would've stayed longer, but those damn new Elites... I hope they never come here." She hissed, popping open a beer and handing it to a patron. "Let's just have another peaceful night. I don't need anything happening and drawing attention here..."

Akito Kibikino
03e91de90b32a643726cde8bc1e51a5b.jpg
Akito had been at the CCG, eating snacks in between meetings. There was a new program beginning for Elite Investigators. Something about 'owning' a ghoul, though Akito know that nobody ever owned another person. She thought of it as though that ghoul would be in her custody, helping her fight to exterminate enemy ghouls. Akito didn't have anything against ghouls in particular, this was just her job that had been chosen for her. She wanted to be the best at what she did, and she was so close to that. The one class higher than special class investigator, Elite investigator, she wanted to be even better. That was about to become a reality with what she was going to be given. Custody of Ghoul, reportedly a bikaku ghoul. This could possibly help her hunt down the Wendigo, a long time mission of hers since she joined the CCG. "Akito. #106 is waiting for you." A stranger investigator informed her, making her nod before jumping off the table she was sitting on. "Great. Let's go get it." She said, before being guided towards a cell.

Before she opened the cell, she was given a collar made from Quinque steel. "What is this for?" Akito asked, before the investigator sighed. "You never pay attention do you? This is what the ghoul wears when it's out with you. It's an insurance policy, really. If your Ghoul retaliates you, all you have to do is press a button on this remote," He said, handing it to her. "And it'll activate the mini quinque that will attack it's brain and help you kill it." He said, making Akito look at it curiously. "What a terrible weapon. Very well then..." She said, before entering her code and stepping into the cell. Looking in the dark room, it appeared to be a young male in his teens. She read his file on her way to the cell, apparently his name was Hisao Saito. "Hello, Hisao-kun..? My name is Akito... You'll be in my custody from today on, I hope we can get along. But first, I need to place this collar on you to ensure my safety..." Akito hummed, stepping in front of Hisao before putting on the collar. "Now, if you disobey me, or try to hurt me in anyway... I have this remote and I can press a button on it. This will make a quinque spike inject itself into your brain and render you useless until I completely kill you. I hope it doesn't come to that..." She said, before holding out her hand. "Now, would you like to go grab a coffee with me?"

~ Gorou Amano ~
Gorou stepped out of his parked delivery van into the night-time street, no longer in his uniform and instead in a usual shirt and some yoga pants- to blend in he thought, though he noticed some dressed warmer than him at this hour. He checked his watch as he wandered down the street. '8 pm...' he thought, only a couple of hours until dinner, only there was something that need to be checked first, Just to be safe. As he sighted the Antique up ahead, his steps seemed to become faster, and a tad bit more urgent, as if he was being timed by someone or something.

Outside the door of the bar, he paused, giving himself a moment to compose himself. inhale, exhale. The bell jingled as he entered, but he stopped again, a little more abruptly this time. An invasive scent filled his nose, a familiar one, he glared a little at the tables and then to the bar, narrowing his eyes at everyone he looked at. 'humans...' He tried not to act surprised this time, after all they were always here when he visited. Admittedly, he hated the place for that alone, but coming here was a necessary evil. He made his way to the bar, plopped onto a bar-stool, and seemed to begin waiting for something.

Allo Allo , anyone else who is in the bar​

Last edited:
1564308746677.png
"Mhmmmm, I got it"
1 and 2 and 3 and....1564308521443.png

"ACK-"

She landed from the ribbon, strung up to the high studio ceiling, having attempted the same routine over and over that afternoon - only to finish in exactly the same position - dropped 10ft to the floor. It was fortunate that she had positioned herself lower on the ribbon which altogether scaled around 20ft, and she could just about soften her fall when off guard, landing on her side with a groan and a significant amount of winding. She had been struggling to complete her training since the weekend before, her ankle sprained thanks to a late-evening encounter with another ghoul, had quite deterred her performance. Altogether, Zena was thankful for the free use of the studio, having long been out of use. It neighboured the little local - Antique - where she kept accommodation, and found a temporary part time vacancy. The rest of her time she spent finalising her studies as a physio, or clambering and twirling in the studio's heights. "I guess I will have to go easy for now."
She stumbled her long, slender frame to her older friend, the trapeze. It was set low to the ground, about the same height as a playground swing, but would automatically take anyone up once weight was applied. She sat nimbly upon the bar, without holding the ropes to her sides, and allowed her hands to fold onto her lap as the trapeze whisked her gracefully upward, accustomed to her weight and touch.
It was expected to find Zena in the studio at this time, it was her quiet place. Admittedly, she found it amusing to remain hidden in the heights when someone she knew entered from next door, and cascade behind them on the ribbon from the shadows above, tapping them on the shoulder or enforcing a playful shove to elicit the most hilarious jumpscares. She did not do this to be mean however - and always felt the need to make amends if such reactions were too severe, unless of course it was someone new or a victim of her choosing. Apart from that, she was kind, cheerful and reserved - as well as cunning, quick witted, and light on her feet.

The distant, resonant blaring of police sirens echoed their way past the busy main streets of the city, to which Zena sighed. "Will it never end?" She changed her position on her uplifted seat, swinging herself upside down as her legs remained hooked over the metal bar, her pale arms outstretched before her making idle, slow motions as she pondered. She desired nothing more than peace.
Her stomach began to rumble a little, having not eaten since the evening before. She had a terrible habit of forgetting to eat, or simply not feeling the need to bother, whether she was hungry or not. It was enough to raise understandable concern from her companions, and they reminded her in due course. She lifted her hand and touched her lower lip with her first finger. "I will go out later. I just hope it won't be too much of a struggle." She tended to simply resort to the food that the cafe provided, the meat that was already prepared for accommodating ghouls such as she - although she did rather enjoy performing her tricks and sequences when hunting in the twilight hours, out in the city.

The faint sound of the doorbell rang from the cafe next door, and Zena tried her hand in guessing who it might be at this hour, as she swung the trapeze back and forth to produce some momentum, just as a child on a swing - only more eloquently and without so much as a sound. She did not know if anyone would walk in the studio at this time, neither did she mind. Instead she continued to swing gently in the air, transferring from carriage to carriage on her train of thought.

1564308661949.png

Last edited:
He couldn't sleep.

Rest usually came easy; it was one of the only things he could do to pass the time, so it had to, but tonight was the exception. Hisao rolled onto his side with a groan, pulling the little sheet he'd been given over his head to block out what little light filled the room. The sharp, hollow feeling in his stomach wasn't helping any, the boy's head spinning if he tried to do too much. Hunger was nothing unfamiliar, it was a constant he'd grown to trust would keep him company, but it didn't make the ebb and flow any more pleasant.

When the voices arrived, the teen practically leaped out of his battered skin, startled by the sudden change from nothingness to... somethingness? He poked his head out when he heard the door open, cheeks flushed as his eyes adjusted. Haiso, the voice cooed, the lightness of it setting him at something that might be considered ease. There was something shiny in her hands as she approached, mumbling something about necks and spikes, but his mind was elsewhere. Something smelled good, the sweetest thing flooding his senses that made his dry mouth water. Was it food? Did he finally get to eat?

The collar wrapped around his neck, taking him out of his daze. Oh. The boy blinked slowly, staring up at her as he processed what was happening. "I can have that...?" Hisao hesitantly asked, dull eyes focusing on the palm in front of him. Was it some kind of cruel joke? He tightened his grip on the cloth around him like that would protect him from... whatever was going on.

Saeko

Saeko had been cleaning glasses in between helping patrons. "Hmm." Saeko said as a young man entered Antique. "Welcome..." She smiled, and through the smell of coffee and alcohol, she could tell this young man was a ghoul. Turning her back to him, she brewed a cup of coffee for him. Turning to face him, she grinned while placing down the coffee in front of him. "Welcome, Gouro. You're not old enough to drink, so I'm assuming coffee is fine." Saeko said with a grin before moving around and grabbing a package of meat and a coffee in a hot cup before looking over at her coworker who nodded. "I'll be back then..." Saeko hummed while she walked next door, to Zena's studio. "Zena-chan. I've got your usual for you. Some food and some coffee!" Saeko called out and set it down, dusting her hands off. "I can't stay though, busy night at the bar. Feel free to stop by whenever. You already know I live above the bar." Saeko waved before re-entering the bar and seeing the boy still at the bar. As she walked behind the bar, she quickly stood in front of Gorou and gave him an intense stare. "Ara Ara..." She grinned, gently feeling a piece of his hair, "You're quite the looker aren't you, my dear?" She asked before hearing her coworker's voice. "Don't flirt with the customers, manager. It's bad for the business." The lady said but Saeko pouted. "But I want to adopt him, he's adorable... What do you say, will you be my child?" Saeko asked with a tilt of her head.

Akito

Akito smiled softly before helping Hisao stand up, much to the other Investigators horror. "You're dismissed, investigator..." Akito said to the man, who reluctantly nodded and left. "You can have some coffee. You can have whatever you want now, I'm responsible for you. You'll be with me starting from today. I'm the Elite Investigator, Akito Kibikino... You can just call me Akito." She smiled, leading him out of the cell. "We'll get you something to eat, and then we can take you to get some coffee out on the town." She explained, before leading him to a separate room. Because Ghouls feed on humans, her Ghoul had to eat away from the other people at the canteen. "From now on, you'll get some more freedom. Whenever I'm out and about, you'll be by my side. Sound good?" Akito asked as she walked inside the room with a full plate of meat. Sitting the plate in front of Hisao, she sat in front of him and held her hands together. "Eat up, Hisao-kun. You need your energy to go into town for coffee, and training later. I don't need you collapsing and starving on me, that'd be a bit inconvenient..." She sighed, before handing him some silverware. "Don't eat too fast, you'll upset your stomach."

The door to the studio swung open, and the voice that called to her was instantly recognisable. "some food and some coffee!"
Zena nodded her thanks, levelling her trapeze before making her descent. Once grounded, she strolled lightly to the door where the coffee and food was set in a package against the wall. "Saeko..." She shook her head abruptly and chuckled to herself, lifting the hot coffee to her lips as she sat against the wall. New voices could be heard from the cafe - some were regulars, some were perfect strangers. She decided she would wait until the bustle died down before re-entering the cafe.
Perhaps she would take up Saeko's offer, and save the meat until she joined Saeko in her accommodation later in the evening. Zena rubbed her eyes and sighed, leaning her head back whilst being lulled by the animated drone of chatter from next door, and cradling her coffee cup.

~ Gorou Amano ~
Gorou... wasn't really sure how to respond, the odd and abrupt greeting having left him a bit stunned. "uhm..." he started, trying to return a stare of his own, though it could barely hold a candle to the intensity of Saeko's. "Thanks... but I'm a little bit busy right now..." Gorou politely declined, whether he was busy or not adoption wasn't quite the help he came here for anyhow, and as it is he had people to look after himself.

He glanced - rather, gawked - around the bar at the assortment of regulars, the human presence reminding himself of what he was here for, his mouth watered just a little bit as their scent still danced around in his nose, it was like looking at a menu that he couldn't ever order from. But- wait... what was he thinking? Eating without the others would be a woefully selfish thing of him to do. "Although," he said, quickly turning his attention back to Saeko. "There is something you might be able to help me with...- No... help us with." He leaned in a little closer, lowering his voice. "Is there someplace here we could talk? Privately."

Saeko

0555bca550b417860c80c2d984fb4d83f91acff7_hq.jpgSeko tilted her head as he rejected her offer, before shrugging. "Fine, whatever." She sighed, before hearing Gorou out. "Help you? Sure, come with me." Saeko hummed, knowing exactly what it was. She directed him to follow her into a separate room, with a separate door. "You're here for food, right?" Saeko asked as she walked up stairs towards her apartment. "I've seen what you've been doing... It won't last long." Her tone turned serious as she walked inside her apartment and closed the door behind her. She walked to a large freezer, popping it open to reveal many packages of meat. "You're little group, that is. What you're doing is dangerous, with the new Elite Investigators. Having a cluster of ghouls in one area at once will be devastating when they find you, and trust me they will. They always do." Saeko glared at him, grabbing a black plastic bag and handing it to him before gesturing towards the food. "You can take as much as you like. I'm one of the only ghouls that actively hunts to supply this. Two investigators can't take down an SSS rate, after all. If you need help defending your little sanctuary, let me know... But as weak as you appear right now, it'll be destroyed." She began to explain, wanting to tease him some more. "And the blood of all those ghouls, will be on your hands Gorou-kun... But keep doing what you want, teenagers don't listen to adults anyways." She pouted, watching him collect some food.

"But I saw the way you looked at my patrons, and the way you smelling them. I advise you not to do that again, this place is a safe area where ghouls and humans can mingle. Don't look at them like they're food. Or..." She grinned, wrapping an arm around his shoulder. "I'll start looking at you as if you were food. You wouldn't like that, would you?" She asked, before walking him back down the stairs and into the bar. "Come back when you need more. No need to be shy. My offer still stands too, I'll adopt you."

~Gorou Amano~
Gorou followed, staying silent during the trip into the apartment, he seemed to pale little by little as he heeded Saeko's warnings, "it wont last long... it'll be destroyed." He mulled over those words in his mind, noticeably shaking as he gingerly filled the plastic bag with food, just enough for everyone back home. He couldn't deny that his sanctuary had at least been a bit lucky in it's survival, but he wondered lately how long he had left until that luck ran dry. With those elite's stirring up trouble he had to cancel the last few nightly feasts, not daring enough to risk a run in with them, too afraid to risk losing anyone of his too, though of course that meant everyone in the sanctuary were now going hungry. Hell, even his methods of hiding them all was rudimentary at best. As he was lead back into the bar he finally muttered. "No, not at all... I'm sorry miss..." Gorou heard things about what Saeko had done to her victims and felt queasy just by thinking about it, he'd rather not see those things for real.

"I'm sure you mean well with those warnings, but..." he shook his head, trying to look Saeko in the eye, only managing to focus on the wall behind her instead. "Im certain we are going to be fine, especially with you here to defend us. We haven't even been discovered yet as it is!" Gorou's eyes returned to the regulars again, he didn't regard them with a hungry look this time, only with contempt. "Anyhow, how can you be so close to them? You've seen the damage they are able to cause, right? I dont understand it..."

1564493043384.png

Goosebumps began to form on Zena's arms as she sat on the studio floor, the room darkening and the nighttime shade cascading through the large windows from the street. The cafe chatter was beginning to die down, and the final chinking of cups could be heard being collected back to the bar, as some customers made their leave. Her food still untouched, she sipped the rest of her coffee and entered through the side door to the cafe, with her little package in her hand, her ankle tightened and sore.
Saeko could be seen walking down the flight of stairs to the side, just behind the bar itself, accompanied by a young man, holding a package like herself, only larger. It appeared they had been talking. She wondered what the matter could possibly be about, admittedly her curiosity was piqued. In fact, she could guess by the package that the young man held what was occurring - many ghouls had found some comfort in Antique's resources, and she was glad to be there herself. She observed the subtle lines of worry that scarred his features, despite being so young. He didn't seem menacing or aggressive, and she wondered if he would return again in the future. Perhaps it will all come to an end soon.
She flicked the hair from her eyes, and tucked it behind her ear. She greeted the other staff members and customers with her usual, quiet cheerfulness. She paused by the bar corner when she overhead the animated whispers of two young men sitting just behind her, humans. "Did you hear about it, what happened last weekend? Apparently there was a fight between two of 'em. A real shit-show apparently."
"Two ghouls? Did anyone die?"
"No, I don't think so." said one of the men, settling his cup down, and wiping his brow from the heat where they sat. "It was a he and a she. She won, by the sounds of it. But she let him go."
"Bloody animals. They should have been killed off while we had the chance."
"Hah! Agree to that. I find them rather fascinating."

Bastards. She rubbed the base of her back and shoulder where bruises had been administered, having deliberately worn one of her baggier numbers to conceal what was beneath, and being stiff all that evening. She had told no-one, not even anyone from Antique, she just didn't feel the need to apply any more drama than there already was. Although, she was sure she would run into her 'friend' in future.
She then crept upstairs silently and turned down another small corridor to a series of rooms, whilst Saeko convers
ed with her companion. Zena was quite the opposite to Saeko. She was reserved, calculating and emotional. Saeko was - simply different to her. But they had always gotten along very well. Hmm.
Zena was sure she was merely tired. She decided she would check in with Saeko later perhaps, to see when they would next go out into the city or even together, it had been a while since they had, since everything had suddenly become so serious.

1564493145608.png

Saeko
Saeko crossed her arms as she listened to Gorou's worries. "Close to what? Oh, humans?" Saeko asked with a tilt of her head, before shrugging. "There will always be the good and bad in every species. It's inevitable." She sighed, looking around the bar. "Look at everyone in here. They're all having a good time. If the good of each species can be happy with each other, that makes me happy. Besides, even Ghouls are able to cause a lot of damage. As long as there are people that enjoy themselves somewhere, it's okay with me. That's all." Saeko explained cheerfully, patting Gorou's head. "You're young. Let the adults worry about the adult stuff. And wherever there is trouble, I'll know where it is. If your sanctuary is in trouble, I'll know so don't worry about summoning me. Enjoy your time here, you're welcome here as long as you'd like." Saeko said, before walking off and back behind the bar. Saeko poured herself a glass of blood wine, before walking towards her apartment. "Keep an eye on the bar," She said to her coworker.

The stairs creaked under her footsteps when she went upstairs. The place was a bit older, and it was cheap to own. Saeko followed the sweet scent that recently went up these very same stairs. It must've be Zena. She had just seen her in bar for a few moments while she spoke to Gorou. Her hand turned the knob of a door before she walked in, seeing the sight of a girl with white hair. "Ara Ara, it's been a while since you've come to visit me at the bar," Saeko grinned and took off her glasses, setting them on a nearby table. "I noticed you're walking different. What happened to your ankle, Zena?" She asked, gently grabbing a strand of white hair between her fingers and smiling at the sight of it. "Did a human or ghoul pick on you? Where did it happen? I'd like to greet them." Saeko smirked, wrapping an arm over Zena's shoulder.

1564559654741.png
"You are far too observant for your own good!" Zena chuckled, not flinching when Saeko removed a strand of hair and played with it. It was a strange comfort. "It's really nothing serious." She continued with a nod, her voice reduced to a soothing and deeper tone "Mm, a ghoul. He was wearing a purple bandanna around his neck - I've seen a few of those around. Some sort of resistance group, or gang or something?" Zena leaned back on the sofa, blushing coolly at the arm that wrapped about her shoulders, and in response laid a hand on Saeko's arm as they talked.
"No doubt I will bump into him again. I let him go with a few scratches but nothing more - the junction by the library? There. It's been too long since we sat and talked - how are things faring with the one and only Bone Snapper?" Zena knew all too well that Saeko would keep to her word about 'greeting' her encounter in combat. Perhaps it would be better to face him again as a pair, in case of others. "I saw you with that young man, a ghoul? What did he want?"
1564559690891.png

Saeko
"Me, the infamous Bone Snapper? I have no idea what you're talking about." She joked before taking her arm away and leaning against the wall... "But just a little bit of this and that. Less humans out and about, so I've been cannibalizing more often," Saeko shrugged, drinking her glass of blood wine. She slowly stirred it around in it's glass, thinking of the ghoul that attacked her. "A resistance gang, targeting fellow ghouls? Now they should know I don't allow such a thing..." She mumbled, with a stern glare and a serious tone in her voice. "Oh, that young man? Ah, well we're getting married." Saeko said with a poker face, before laughing and shaking her head. "I'm kidding, he wanted food for his little sanctuary group. I told him it wouldn't last long, but he insisted. So, I offered him my protection in case anything happens to it. It'll be fun, watching the chaos unfold. You know I can't miss a good scene filled with bloodshed, I have to attend it. I like to be the one contributing to the blood shed too." She grinned evilly before turning to Zena, Saeko's fingers gently rubbing her shoulder.

"The Junction by the Library, hmm? I know where that is... I could go for another meal, or few. If they really are a gang and spot you alone, they'll all come after you. So I've got a plan..." She leaned back and stared at the ceiling, thinking. "Perhaps you show up alone and when they're about to attack, I jump in and join you. That way I can protect the princess, yeah?" Saeko asked as she looked at Zena, before whining and hugging her tightly, filled with excitement. "Ahh! Zena, you're so cute, I love you!"

1564566988856.png

"Tut. tut. Ghoul blood never was as enticing as human blood." The sensation of the ghoul's fingers resting on her shoulder produced some colour in her cheeks. "I was about to say," Zena laughed, brushing off Saeko's comment about her marriage to the ghoul. "I didn't think you would settle for someone so much weaker than yourself."
"Ah. I thought as much - you're right, it won't last long. I have no doubt he will be returning in the near future with other news besides hungry ghouls."

She held her forefinger to her lips as she spoke, teasingly. "Yes...hunting with you was always far more entertaining - and to see the look on their faces -" Zena did not expect the sudden embrace, and blushed further to find Saeko's arms wrapped about her. Should she....? No she couldn't. Flirt a little? "Cute?" She teased further, grinning. "Says you." Out of impulse, and quite to her surprise, kissed Saeko on the cheek. Zena felt quite unashamed - empowered, in fact. She had wanted to do it for....a long time now. Although she was unsure how Saeko would react.
"How's about tonight? I haven't eaten yet...and I fancy a spoiling. Your plan sounds smooth to me."

1564567015253.png

Last edited:
Hisao hesitated by the door, gently tugging at the metal now around his neck. His eyes narrowed as he looked at the young woman, as though if he squinted hard enough he'd be able to see the deceit likely to greet him. It couldn't be a trick, could it? The boy knew what the more... sadistic amongst the investigators did for entertainment. Maybe it was time to die and this was some funny way for her to do it. Maybe it wasn't yet, and she was just luring him into a false sense of security to be torn away when the inevitable happens. Maybe-

Deep breaths.

He stepped through the threshold, heart practically wrestling its way out of his ribcage as he adjusted to the light. The way he must've looked might've been humorous in another life, blue eyes wide as he shuddered like a rabbit waiting for the killing blow. But... he was okay. No hands were raised. He was okay. For now.

The little ghoul let himself be led through different halls and rooms, enticing smells keeping him on his feet as he drank in the sights. It wasn't much, admittedly, but it was more than what he was used to. "A-ki-to." Hisao eventually mumbled mostly to himself, voice hoarse from disuse. A nice name. He liked the way it sounded, though maybe not with his own voice.

Anxiety crawled its way up his throat again as he sat himself down in the room, only tempered by the plate in front of him. He was ready to dig with just his hands when cool metal pressed itself against his pain, a little taken aback before recognizing it as something investigators sometimes used to eat with. Nodding slowly, Hisao wasted no time in eating, clumsily wielding the fork that proved to be mostly useless, as he still tried to use his free hand in place of it. He leaned back in the chair when he was finished, giving a content hum from the warmth the meal gave him.

"How long?" Hisao asked vaguely, clearly not used to conversation. Why would he be? He gestured at the collar, then back at her. It all seemed a bit too good to be true if this was permanent.

~ Gorou Amano ~

"I just..." he interrupted himself, deciding that not arguing with an SSS rate was a better idea, especially one that just offered protection to him, he can't go losing that now. He simply nodded instead, and watched her as she left. "Thank you." he'd half whispered, as he turned toward the exit. Gorou stepped back outside into the cold again, the door jangling once more as he passed through. He stood for a moment to catch his breath, unsure if he was shaking from fear or from how much colder it was compared to the warmth of the Antique, but he didn't have plans on going back in right now. "dont worry about the 'adult stuff'? I'm one year off..." he huffed to no one, gripping the bag of meat tightly in a fist as he set off back in the direction of his truck. She had a point though, he is just a teen, and surely the average seventeen year old isn't hiding away however many people in his or her home. Gee, those people he stayed with all that long ago made it all seem easy, even the hunting had become difficult to do now.

He climbed back into the delivery truck, placing the bag on top of his folded up uniform on the seat next to him and sighing as he grasped at the wheel with one hand and turned the key to fire up the engine with the other. As he drove away, Gorou hoped they hadn't done anything crazy while he was out.
~~~~​
Gorou pulled into a familiar street, and about half way down, he parked just a tiny bit ungracefully into a driveway and hoped that no one noticed. As he got out of the truck, his eyes caught site of an odd looking van across the road, and he stood still as he watched it with a frown, he'd never seen it down here before, maybe it was a new neighbor? He didn't really know... Instead of thinking about it he climbed back into the truck to grab the bag of food that he'd almost forgotten about, and headed toward the house, his home. He quietly slipped inside, carefully closing the door behind him. As he walked down the hallway, Gorou noted the quietness of the house, assuming everyone had situated themselves down in the basement for the night as they always did. As he'd set the bag on a table in the kitchen however, a voice had greeted him almost out of nowhere.

"Back already?" Gorou whirled around to see him, a man standing in the doorway he'd just come through, how long had he been up here for? "we are hunting tonight, right? it's been days!"

Gorou shook his head, noting the disappointment manifesting on the man's face, "I know, but... we cant. It's not safe." He gestured to the bag behind him. "Only, this time we aren't going hungry."

A smile appeared on the man's face as he approached, "Finally, dont mind if I-"

"uh-uh!" Gorou exclaimed, holding out a hand for him to stop. "Bring the others up here first, you know the rules."

"fine."

As he watched the man leave toward the basement, Gorou helped himself to a single package, taking it with him as he slinked away to his bedroom while the others emerged.

CCG

The Second in Command of the CCG, Hachirou Nobuyuki, had been watching the ghoul hideout for some time. Just observing, to see if the anonymous tip had been true or not. What he witnessed was odd, a teenager, presumably the leader had been walking in and out of the building. What struck him as odd was the fact it was a teenager that had been running the place. It went by the name of “The Garden” and it took in ghouls, and from watching the activity inside from afar, it seemed to be true. This was indeed a ghoul hideout and it was his duty to exterminate the vermin in their nest. The ghouls here had to be up to no good.

But it didn’t seem like these were hyper aggressive ghouls. Probably a few C rated, some B and maybe an A or two? But the leader is what had him worried, they didn’t have a rating on him. And what was he carrying? Was it food from somewhere? It had to be, even he, a human, could smell some blood. There had to be a lot of food in that bag. But because of how few ghouls there was, he didn’t bring an entire army. It wasn’t like it was an Army of Ghouls like The Legion was. Hachirou was sure this would end in a win for the CCG, another step to exterminating ghouls, though it may be a small hideout. “It’s time…” Hachirou mumbled to his soldiers in the back. It was a few rank 1, 2 and 3 investigators, with a couple First Class Investigators. This should be easy. Looking through the binoculars and into the window of the house, it was confirmed all the ghouls had gone to the main floor. “Commence the Operation.”

The van doors burst open as his little investigator gathering jumped out. A man used a Ukaku Quinque to shoot through the window and hit a ghoul with it. “Hit confirmed. Storming in now.” the First Class Investigator said, as both The Garden Ghouls and CCG Investigators started to fight with the Ghouls. Despite being ambushed, they were setting up a good defense. It hurt Hachirou to see some Rookie Investigators be killed by those monsters. Hopefully this would end in a way that they can capture a few ghouls and turn them into Controlled Ghouls.

Saeko

“He’s got potential, I can admit that,” She smiled, referring to Gorou. He was young, and strong for someone his age, so she had high hopes for the future. It would be disappointing and boring if he never grew in strength, after all. She only feared The Garden would weaken him. Saeko was then brought out of her thoughts when Zena kissed her cheek. The flirtatious move caught her off guard, but it made her grin regardless. “You little minx!” Saeko said excitedly, practically tackling the smaller woman with hugs and kisses on the face. “Tonight sounds fine. You do deserve a spoiling, after all.” Saeko rubbed her forehead against Zena’s. Being caught up in the moment, Saeko had almost kissed Zena. Their lips were closing in with each other, until her ears twitch and the hair on the back of her neck raised in alert. Saeko grabbed Zena’s shoulders and gently pushed her away as she began to stare off into space. What was going on? Was it the garden? Why was there a gathering of CCG in the direction of that area?

Furrowing her brows in frustration, her head ran through the possibilities before clicking her tongue. If it really was the CCG involved, they were set out to take out something or even possibly capture a couple of ghouls alive. “We need to go. Grab your mask and coat,” She instructed, popping her knuckles. “It’s time to teach them what will happen when you invade my territory, the damn pigs…” Her voice was low as she put on her trench coat and mask. “Stay behind me, stay close. Only attack when I give the signal. You’ll know what it is when it comes.” Saeko nodded at Zena, before running down the stairs and leaving Antique. Though the The Garden was quite a distance away from Antique, her nose was great and there was a mixture of Human and Ghoul blood in the air. There was definitely an Operation going on. It only took her a few minutes to reach the area, and her suspicion was right. There weren’t many Investigators on the scene, but she had a hunch there would be more on the way. There always was, but she really hoped the Albino wouldn’t be coming. This would be more difficult if she was there. “Look. I was right… Okay, take care of the weaker looking Investigators…” Saeko instructed Zena, her ear twitching again and watching an Investigator shoot an Ukaku Quinque towards a younger ghoul.

Without thinking, Saeko jumped down and wrapped her arms around the ghoul. Using two Rinkaku tentacles to shield them, she shoved the young ghoul away. “Get to Gorou. He’ll protect you.” She instructed, while the ghoul ran away. Turning to face the CCG, she glared at them with her kakugan from behind her mask. “You pigs are really getting on my nerves… Entering my territory. Give me your bones!” Saeko yelled, jumping to attack the Ukaku Investigator.

Zena sensed and observed Saeko's sudden alarm - acquainted with it, and what it meant. She knew precisely what to do. She grabbed her white coat and mask, the hood was heavy enough material to stay upon her head but light enough not to swade her movement. She grinned beneath her dragon-like mask, although her emotions were mingled with a sense of anxiety. She prayed it would not be to difficult a task.
The two ghouls slunk out into the night hours, and reached the operation site, and she assumed it was the same shelter that they hd been discussing before. Zena quickly nodded to Saeko, watching her protect the younger ghoul from behind and trusted that she knew what she was doing. Zena slipped around the side of the house, and crept to the back door, bursting through the back gate and kicking down the door. There, a group of ghouls were waiting, some were beneath the table, and jumped at her arrival. "Sh..we've got you covered. Defend yourselves, be prepared." She spotted an investigator burst through the inner door, and laughed as she held her mask in place. "Come! I hope you are light on your feet." She continued to laugh wildly, her trademark, and leapt back out into the fresh air of the garden.
The investigator followed her to the back, enticed by her, and falling straight into her plan. Another followed him. The two investigators reached the garden too, only to find that they could not see where she had gone.
Zena had jumped and scaled onto the shed, and then again to the brickwork of the house, then down and up again, circling around them with speed. Clutching at one of the side pipes with one hand at a height upon the side of the house, and leaning out to the side. She cackled, jumped, and landed behind the investigators, taken by surprise. She landed low to the ground, her palm outstretched to the floor and a crackling could be heard from within her. Two large, white, crystal like wings emerged from her shoulder blades, blue at the tips, and sharp.
"You know...I'm surprised to find that they would employ someone with two-left feet. Quite the spoiling."
With that, she plunged her left ukaku wing into the chest of the first investigator, crushing his ribcage and chest area. Releasing it, she drew up the blood-soaked wing to her face, and tilted her head, watching the blood drip to the floor. "Well, well!" She gloated, before reaching with her other wing and striking the neck of the second. A smaller, younger, female ghoul ran in fear to the back of the garden, in eyesight of Zena.

Zena was rather taken aback when she felt a sharp blow to her back, slightly on her side to the waist. She felt the limb of a rinkaku limb release itself from her side, only to evoke an angry laugh from the ghoul. "Oh hoh hoh!" She turned her head to face behind her, her ukaku perfectly still, and blood seeping from her side. A much taller investigator, supposedly more experienced, trembled a little, but stood with absolute determination, quinque held directly in front of her, looking at both Zena and the younger ghoul.
"Is it really worth it? Oh of course! It is to be expected of a CCG's lapdog." She slowly turned herself around to face him. "All dogs should be taught a lesson." She leapt in front of the younger ghoul, forming a barrier between her and the investigator.
Her side had started to throb a little, and she subtly held it with her oppsite hand, arm stretched across her, and the other placed into a fist. She yelled as her ukaku smacked against the quinque, almost in a swordfight. "Woah, I'm surprised!" Secretly, it was beginning to tire her, as her ukaku sped up in attacks, her stamina draining. Sweat began to pour from the man's features, and his yells increased in volume, with hers as they continued in combat. She could hear the other ghouls fighting with their every breath within the house, and for a split second she thought of the young man Saeko had spoken to hours before. Was Saeko alrig-?
The investigator tripped her with the rinkaku, knocking her to her knees. He unwisely dropped the heavy quinque to the ground and scaled in for a punch. Immediately, Zena held out her hand and caught his fist, just in front of her face, her red eyes met his, shocked. "Bastard." and she lunged at him, knocking him backwards and landing on top of him herself, legs around his waist and plunging her ukaku wing into his chest and stomach.

She panted, holding her side. She was weak, but she would need to keep going. She lifted her gaze to the younger ghoul who stood there terrified, standing up herself and walking over to her. Zena held the ghoul by the shoulders, in an attempt to calm her a little, before going to step back into the house. How is everyone else doing?

Last edited:
Toda Kagemitsu

Location: CCG Building| Interacting with: N/A| Mentions: Allo Allo Svisttt Svisttt

So it seemed like the CCG was actually going through with the collar thing for ghouls. He didn’t really believe in the system but who was he to go against them and probably earn himself a place on their blacklist. He didn’t want to get into trouble this time as he wanted to enjoy life a little more [while putting his life on the line as his job but that was just a minor fact to him]. Eyes twinkling as he walked through the corridors with people scrambling around here and there, being on some case again. It was never really silent at the CCG… Always something happening, wanting it or not. Yet he didn’t get a job or missed it as he wasn’t really listening to anyone today. He just got back after all so he was a little out of it. He needed some time to recharge and what couldn’t have been better than to visit his favourite colleague: Akito. Though he hadn’t seen her anywhere as of today.

Stretching out his body as he moved along without a care in the world. Greeting those who greeted him first. After all he was one of the higher ranking people here. Getting something to drink as he was getting thirsty from being… bored. Café Cubano was the way to go: a strong and sweet coffee. Definitely something that could wake him up for a couple of hours. Maybe even getting a caffeine/sugar rush which would be great since he barely got those. Some said that his body was already accustomed to the amount of energy he had. The taste made him immediately happier.

Licking the liquid from his lips as he resumed his search for Akito. And, as if the coffee was magical, he looked through one of the doors and saw her. Not alone, but with someone else. Stopping in front, without opening the door, instead being a creep who was staring at them from a distance. The boy who was sitting in front of him had a different kind of food for him, presumable meat which was not from an animal. The collar indicated what the other was.

Knocking on the door before slowly opening it barely. ”Akito~” Toda started whining the moment his face popped in. ”I haven’t seen you in so long, you made me lonely…” A pout appearing upon his lips as he acted like a brat. Not moving away from the door as he didn’t want for any accidents to happen, especially if it was going to be his fault.

code by Ri.a

Akito
03e91de90b32a643726cde8bc1e51a5b.jpg
Akito watched Hisao eat his food, before hearing another voice. It was quite familiar, but what she was unsure of, why were they in here? Who would willingly come in here? Turning her head to look, she finally found the answer. "Ah?" Akito let out, as she finally recognized the face. It was her favorite colleague, Toda. They had worked cases together all the time, and were frequently partners. "Toda~" She called out, turning her back to Hisao. Usually Ghouls didn't want to be seen eating, and Hisao definitely seemed like the type to want to eat in peace. She wouldn't intrude on that peace either. Ghoul or Not, this was a person. Akito led Toda out of the room, closing the door behind them so Hisao could eat and replenish his energy. "Yes yes... I know, Toda." Akito sighed, opening her arms in front of the taller man. "I'm sorry for making you so lonely! I'll never leave you again!" Akito said dramatically as the short woman wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged the much larger man. "But I have to be a big girl now. I've got a Ghoul under my supervision. But, we'll always be partners." She squeezed him gently before letting him go.

"You're a Special Class Investigator now though. I'm sure you'll be assigned your own Controlled Ghoul if you get promoted to Elite Investigator... Your very own live quinque." She mentioned, though it was evident that Toda wasn't interested in having one. Perhaps he thought it was too absurd to let Ghoul's fight for the CCG along Investigators. Snapping out of her thoughts, Akito snapped her fingers though her expression didn't change. Still the same old expressionless dull eyes. "Ah, right. I'm being put in charge of a Squad. So far on my roster is #106, Or Hisao, as a controlled ghoul assigned to me. I've put you on the roster as well to be in my squad. Perhaps we'll be getting another Elite Investigator but... Anyways." Akito shrugged, tilting her head. "I would be quite pleased if you could join my squad, though it's completely up to you. I just thought partners should stick together."

Doughnut Doughnut

Elrika Arisato
60be9098241935aecf36794ac2b38d4a.jpg

Interaction/s: none

Mention/s: none

Feeling: none

Blaarggh

"Ugh... Hmph!"

Huurllggh

"Eating human food is the worst," Elrika said, wiping her mouth with the tissue she brought over. Just by looking at the mirror, she could see the impact of eating such gruesome food. She had sweated profusely, immediately feeling exhausted but every ghoul goes through this when they do such things only because it is a necessity for blending in. She'll never get used to that feeling, even after seventeen years of doing it.

After freshening up, she sat back on her chair, facing her computer once again. You have a recording coming up soon. Her manager wasn't one to say things not needed to say. Elrika didn't look for anything exciting in her life, she didn't need it. What she needed was her brother. It's been two years already and still, she misses him so much. She bit her lips, clenched her fist. She hated that she had to be alone. She... she needed to let out her anger, and what best way than to hunt?

She wore her gear and placed the red demon mask on her head, covering the upper half of her face. She jumped from roof to roof, looking for a suitable meal. "What did you just say? You think I'm a joke?" Her ears picked up the malicious tone of a man. Upon arriving at her destination, she could see a young man by the terrace who is drunk. He was arguing with someone who seemed to be his mother. "I'm telling you to get your act together! You lost your job and what did you do? You gave up and now you also lost your fiance!" The older woman spouted back. Disappointed in him, while he had steam coming out of his ears. He winded his fist, ready to punch. "Why you f-"

The woman gasped. Horrified at the sight in front of her. "I'll be taking him," Elrika spoke with a voice in a slightly deeper tone. She could see the fear in the woman's eyes. It wasn't a shock to her. After all, she was a ghoul with a large kagune that pierced the man's chest. She screamed, and that was a good enough reason to flee and eat in someplace quieter, higher. "Ghh... please." She heard the man say, and she couldn't help but snort. "Please? I've already impaled you in the chest if I let you go you won't be able to go anywhere anyway. So just... be... my.... snack." She let him fall to the ground, wheezing as his blood pooled around him as she shredded him into strips. She wasn't the type to do such things before, but Elrika has changed a lot.

After her hearty meal, she just stayed on the edge of the rooftop where she ate. It was a quiet night at least, it was supposed to be until she saw a couple of investigators raiding a house that was filled with a few ghouls. "Well, this is interesting." She said blankly before noticing two more ghouls join the party, and she was familiar with one of them. Bone Snapper, a well-known ghoul for snapping the bones of her victim and a kakuja. The name alone made her shiver, but for now she'll just watch and see how things unfold. After all, they may not even need help with such a high rating ghoul in their midst.

Last edited:
~ Gorou Amano ~
Gorou had only been in his room for a moment, had only just slumped onto his bed and helped himself to the package of meat when he was startled by an abrupt sound of something shattering, followed by a commotion all coming from down in the kitchen. Where he'd just come from. That's odd, had they really gotten into fight not even a moment after he'd left? He groaned as he stood once again and moved toward the door, and as he came back out into the hallway, he froze.

His eye's sighted an Investigator, who seemed as equally surprised as Gorou was. But Gorou was quicker to react, rushing toward the investigator as his ukaku and bikaku sprung from his back, crystallizing the former as he moved in to strike, however, they were just in time to bring up their quinque to block the blow, a koukaku. As one of his wings grinded against the shield, Gorou sighed. "You should really pay more attention." he suggested, his tails darting under the shield like snakes and impaling their razor tipped ends through the investigator. After a moment, he quickly released them, letting them drop to the floor as he continued down the hall, refusing to look back.

He was back in the kitchen again, finding the place a lot more chaotic than it was moments ago and now with a dead investigator or three on it's floors, that investigator in the hallway wasn't alone, then, he could no longer deny it, though the fact made him ill, it must be a CCG raid. finding his brethren hiding out in the room, he approached and saw... someone else sprawled on the ground close by them. wait... no... no... he'd choked back a sound as he came closer, and realized that this poor ghoul, one of his own, was dead on the floor, the same one he'd told to go and grab the others mere minutes ago.

'They will be on your hands'

He didn't notice the person that had entered, having been staring wide-eyed at the dead man for a moment before looking at the others. They had found him, the CCG had found him and the people he was hiding. He didn't know how many of them remained in the room or stayed out to fight, but he hoped no more were lost, he didn't want anymore of them to be lost because of him. Two more investigators barged into the room, and just as the anger had within him, his ukaku flared up. He shakily stood in there way, his bikaku raised and poised to strike.

"Not another step." Gorou hissed in warning, trying to scare them off, though they remained adamant in their approach.

Saeko

It was evident that she and Zena had made this operation much more difficult for the CCG. They were bringing in more operatives and back up. She was started to doubt her actions... Should she have intervened? If she didn't, surely there wouldn't have been so many soldiers and operatives here. But what if she really didn't? Would Gorou and his Garden be able to protect this area by themselves? Perhaps she should have sent Zena alone instead. But... She did promise Gorou that she would always provide protection and backup along with The Legion. One thing she was glad about though, she didn't bring the entire Legion here. This would've started out as a complete war between the two organizations. No. Now was not the time to stop and think of this right now. Pulling herself out of her thoughts, she had already finished the battle that she was in. Her ears twitched with anticipation and she knew what was coming, more back up. Looking around the area, she found Gorou inside a room with two investigators. Saeko wanted to hold up on her promise, and make sure Gorou was safe and didn't get killed.

Running as fast as she could, she crashed through the window of the room Gorou was in. "Gooorrrooou-kun!" Saeko yelled, throwing a punch at one of the Investigators. It threw him into the adjacent wall. It certainly caught him off guard, but he wouldn't be defeated so easily, she knew that. They had to be high ranking investigators too. Jumping away from the swing of his Quinque, she landed next to Gorou. "I told you I'd help protect you, didn't I? I wouldn't want to miss out on all of this fun!" She said excitedly, breaking one of her fingers before it fixed itself instantly. "You're a chimera, you'll be difficult to fight for them... But still. It's better to turn the tide against them. You take the one on the left, I have the one on the right... Let's show these pigs what happens when they step into our territory..."

Akito

She had been speaking with her favorite colleague before she got the phone call from the second in command. Akito was requested to come to the location of Operation; Garden. She really didn't want to, but if she was being called in then she surely couldn't back out. "Very well. I'll be there shortly... I'm bringing #106..." Akito informed him before hanging up the phone. "Sorry Toda-san~ It must be important if they're calling me in to the operation... We'll hang out and play sometime soon!" Akito had cheered before walking in to Hisao.

"Hisao-kun... We have to go on our first mission... I'm sorry, but you won't have a choice. We need to fight, and we need to hurry..." She said, before quickly rushing around the building until they got to a car to take them to the location of The Garden. "Today you'll start your new life as a controlled Ghoul, but that means you will have to kill your kind in order to keep this life of yours..." She said, grabbing her Quinque brief case. "Right now, you won't be doing much fighting. You will stick to my side like glue. Like glue, okay? Only attack when I order you to. There's no need to get into unnecessary confrontation..." Akito then explained that there might be stronger ghouls here and that's why she was called in.

Soon enough, the were at The Garden... "Let's go... I promise, I won't let anything happen to you. Let's get this started." And with that, Akito stepped out of the vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back