• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern To become a Family~ (M/M)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
Writing Style-

I normally write a paragraph or more, consisting of 8+ sentences, also could be more. It depends on how my muse is and how my partner replies to my posts. Just NO one or even three liner posts! I need content to reply to and keep the story moving. I like to have your input on plots, so feel free to suggest what you think makes sense or makes our RP more fun.

As for character description, I will leave that to you. You can do a form, face-claim, or describe as we RP.

-----------------------------------

Plot- Muse A has been in town for only a month now but, he is Mr. Popular already. Which is the complete opposite of what Muse B is. Well, Muse B fell secretly for Muse A from the moment he set his eyes on him. For what reasons... Well, Muse B has many. But, the biggest is how kind Muse A is to him and all peers at school. He has made it clear that he does not judge others by their school (they are in college) 'rank'. In fact, Muse A even called Muse B his friend.
But, there is something... interesting about Muse A and that is that he's obviously hiding something. He has a secret he holds very close.
Well, Muse B decides to follow Muse A home and discovers... him with a kid?! And it's not his younger brother either. No, he's a teenage father but, how? He is very responsible. So how did this happen? Also, what if Muse B accidentally gets caught spying? By Muse A. Can Muse B get Muse A to trust him with the knowledge that he has a son? Will love blossom between the two guy's over time?

(I will Rp Muse A, but Muse B can be the 'sub' in the relationship if you prefer.)

My character-

Name: Edmund King
Appearance/Description: Edmund is a tall and obviously athletic tanned young man. His platinum blonde hair is normally naturally messy and completely untameable, but lately, he has been trying to grow it out, believing that it’ll be less crazy that way. Ed is also heterochromia, one eye is a dark brown color and the other is light blue. Edmund’s preferred choice of clothing is faded blue jeans, a long sleeve v-neck shirt, and gray Vans. Underneath his clothes he has various scars, varying from minor to severe. Oh, and he wears black eyeliner and a shiny light colored lip gloss.
Personality/Attitude: He is pretty carefree from an outsiders point of view, a smile is always upon his lips. However, the young man is very responsible and never disrupts authority. So far no has seen him upset at all, some wondered if it is even possible for him to get angry or sad.
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: His son, Zachary. (4 years old, blonde like his father but has two light brown eyes) Oh, and a black and white spotted cat, Bella.
Skills/Talents: He is very much into track and martial arts.
Hobbies/Interests: Caring for his son, helping others, and baking.
Philosophy of Life: “For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.”
Education/Special Training: N/A
Other: N/A

~~~~~~
{Please either PM or comment below if you'd like to do this thread with me!}

Hi! I'm interested in playing out this idea with you. I'd like to play Muse B as a sub. Can't wait to get started! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back