Other To All My Followers

I don't really feel like any of that should be directed towards me, at least, since there's not been much chatting, but it's sweet of you to do that for Al of the people that follow you. ^^ Danke schön.

I don't really feel like any of that should be directed towards me, at least, since there's not been much chatting, but it's sweet of you to do that for Al of the people that follow you. ^^ Danke schön.
I guess you title fits you well. But you're mistaken. Whether you chat a lot with me or not does not matter. I myself regret not being to chat with you guys more. What matters is that you're here, that you are a special someone whose presence helps make my life a little brighter, and this community a little warmer. Thank you for being you. And thank you for the opportunity to meet you.

View attachment 456234
Starting us off with an Idea-style gif of a cute loli doing something cute and funny. It also represents my attempt at tackling this subject without sounding cheesier than ratatui.

Hello there everyone! How are you doing?

I was planning on making this on the anniversery of me joining RPN, but I kinda missed the date. There isn't really a special reason for me to be typing this at this exact time, and frankly now that I'm writing it I realize I don't know what to say. I guess I wanted to put something out before I leave for a trip (by the end of this week), but how do you show gratitude to this many people? Over 400 special individuals, all of you wonderful and each with your interests, your own charm and a place in my heart. God that sounds cheesy, but then again maybe that's expected out of these sorts of things...

If I'm this bad with 400 I can't imagine how a youtuber must feel :P Might have a breakdown if I was in their place.

Well, since I'm being cheesy anyway, might as well let it all out. I love you guys. I love this community. I love RPN. It's become like a second home to me and I hope at least some of you feel similarly, like you too belong here. A lot of you started following me over the daily site welcomings, so I hope those aided you stepping with a happy right foot onto the community! This community is made out of all of us, and you are what makes it so great and so special. I'm sure if we actually discussed what RPs are better or how to GM or anything like that I'd probably be having heated discussions with all of you, but this wide range of ideas and interests are all part of what makes RPN so special.

I often look back at old RPs I've tried getting up that died. I often get an urge to try rebooting some of them, like kemonomimi lyrics or Magical Girl: Apparition's Treasure Hunt XD. Though pretty much all of them died, I have some pretty found memories. I still remember my first roleplay here a 1x1 where I ripped off a full metal alchemist character (tip: walking armor). I remember the first RP I GMed, that yandere highschool Gilliad. I remember the happy accident that Peace Sign Academia turned out to be, my longest lasting RP that I had not even counted on lasting at all at first (originally meant as fodder until I pumped out that VRMMORPG RP which I ironically haven't pumped out yet...). And of course, lets not forget all those amazing roleplays I'm on right now! A big shout out to all those wonderful partners, players and GMs who make the continuation of this wonderful experience possible! (and my apologies to those whom I still owe replies like the folks still waiting on my quest RP Examination On The Boundaries of Desire, as Written By Na Slegna Rotsopmi or those at Deah City like @Phayne ).

I know I'm not always at my best. My memory is such an ass it usually doesn't remember what I need to remember, just that there was something I was supposed to be remembering. I know I am opinionated, I have an ego that puts those magic beans to shame, and sometimes I can be moody or stubborn. I am denser than the sun's core but I also read into things a bit too much sometimes. I am super picky about what I like. And the list goes on, plus as you can see I'm super awkward about how to thank people, like how can I possibly give them a thank you that does justice to what you did for me? I'm not an easy person to work with, yet somehow you bloody badasses manage to pull it off, kudos to you! XD Frankly what I've done to deserve being among you is a mystery to me. When I look back and wonder "what if I could change how my life went", I end up remembering all of the friendships I've made, the hardships we've worked through together, the things (good and bad) that we've created. Let me tell you, I wouldn't trade it away, in fact I wish I could check up on you guys more often, dont' want any of you to feel like I've forgotten you or left you behind at all... Even though, sadly, not everyone I'm gonna tag below is even still on the site, some of you may get the notification and go "who was that weirdo again?", but I still have to say I am happy to be your friend and if I can return to you even a sliver of what you gave me, I can rest assured that I've made some people very happy :)

Yeah, you probably guessed it, but what I'm trying to say is "thank you": Thank you for making and giving me such a special place to belong in.

Thank you for being such great people!

Thank you for these years of friendship and partnership!

And of course, thank you all for following me :)

Let us continue to make this awesome story together! <3

Alright, I'll stop talking now before I give anyone a cringe heart attack :P Hope you liked the read, if you're feeling sleepy then have a spoon of salt to go with those sweet dreams (extra flavor!) and as I tell people in the welcomings, if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask ;)

Signed: Idea the worldspawner, the king of shameless advertising , the pun tyrant

@Riolux @Quillicious @silverwind @auj-blake @_KoKo_ @HailStormy @HazelBabyBlue @CelticHero37 @krithi sakamaki @ShiftingSoul666 @Xydibos @MDreams @-_Madame-Nova_- @1215225 3811435 @1234 431101134 431101134 @54160 @A M O R E @aag_lgkw @Aato @Abbie Kingsley @abnormal @Abyssal General @Acilina @Adorable Monster @AdventureAlwaysAwaits @Adzel @Aether1 @Agent23 @AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH @Alba Teno @Alwaysone @AMedStudentRevolutionary Anaxileah Anaxileah @Andrew Arkinson @Andrew Arkinson2.0 @Ania @animagemed @ANTIOPTIS3 @Anxiety @Aquarious @Araina @Archdemon @Archene @Archie @Archtoddler @Ari Bane1004 @Ariel @arkadia @Arne @Ashlee Colt @ashthelame @Astraeus @Atraxaisbae @Aya Takamitsu @BackSet @Ballerina @BandTaku @BeebeTheWarrior @beehsknees @Beelzbub @Benjamiin @Bill Nein billthesomething billthesomething @Birdy_chan @Blackwind @Blu3 @BomBoi @Bonsaiz @Bored-Tigecko @Brendanfp @BriiAngelic @Brocilli8u @Bubbly Kitsune @bumblebee autobot human @BunnyBear0626 @C r y s t a l s @C.C. @Caeli13 @CalahGalaxy @Captain Gensokyo @Captain Oliver @Captain Sweatpants @Catharsis @Chai Tea @chesirekitten @Chicken Pot Pie @Chizuko Fujikawa @Cinder_Rabbit @clout @constellation @Coreonysis @CrewlessCaptain @Cristina_Cavendish @daesung @DailyRoLord @dainty baby @Daisy the princess @Dakota_Natsu_Dragneel @Dalamus Ulom @Damafaud @DaniBot @DarkDaydreams @DarkDecember @Darkiplier @Darth Corvus @Datbrony @Daunting_Doggo @DawnieDragon @Death Queen @Deathstrike desisa @DemetrioMachete @Destructus Kloud @Devious Dilbert @DevonWrites @Dex118 @Divine_Stalker @DollarBill @Doodle_D_Dog @DragonessWithin @Dragonix975 @dragonqueen3 @dragonsfire @Ducky_Princess @Dyl4nL33 @E60656 @Ebiliabere @Echo Frisk @Edgy Kitten @eggo-el @Elephantom @EmmaSwan @Emperor Of Embers @Enkye @EricSings @ErikaAkaLuna @Error404RealityFailed @Esdeath @Esper Alucard @ewitches @F35H @FabulousTrash @Faith Rosepetal @FanOfSiriusBlack @Faustus Schuster @FemTheHufflepuffRabbit @Flame Demon @Fleur @Fluffy_marshmallow @ForgottenName @FrazzledFox @French Fries @Freyja @Frithoe @Gabriel Forfax @GabrielTrickster24 @Gattoblu @GayYaoiWes2 @GingerBelle @Girl in a Bottle @Gizaira @GoddessOfMischief @Golden Slumbers @H8becomesyou @Haileysdaddy @HeathertheGamer @HecticOwl2021 @HeidenShayde @hellish child @Hello @Hengleford @High Moon @hikarigu @Hiri @Hollycrest @Hopeless Wanderer @I n t e l l i g e n c e @IkutoForever2222 @Ila @Illusionus @imawarriornow123 @Infuriated Infant @Insane-Roleplayer @Interest @InvaderLynx @iochhii @Iplier @itsagoodlife @IvyTempest @Jailbird @Jay Wolf @Jean Otus @jesse ridgway @JessicaRabbit2021 @Jicanni @JKai @JPax @Judeauofaltrades @just hannah Delzmore Delzmore @k a l l i s t o @Kagome-chan @Kalleena.M.Hodginson @Karamatsu @KaraRPMikaelsonFray @Kato_Danzo @Kerushi @Killigrew @Kimmi-Chan @Kingfisher @Kinnga @Kira Dweller @kirsa @Kisaki @Kishchigo Sennem @Kitsu @KittenJoe @Kojuen @Kollins324 @KolourfulNeco @Koolcat113 @kostelanetz @krxwley @Kumii @Lady Magicae @Lady_Feonis_of_Fairhaven @Larry @LastChimera @Laughing Jack/MTMM @Leah_Kitten @LegoLad659 @Lemon jello @lemonssaltt @Lenny2000 @LennyTheMemeGod @Leovonis @Lettuce @Light @lilithisaunicorn @LittleChinaDoll @LMD1999 @Love is Love @Lunar @Mad Mechanic @Maddie jay @Mag2k @Maj @Malina @Malkav @Master of the House @MaxineClairmount16 @Maxine93 @Mcsexecutioner @Mena @MercysHopeIsDead @MermaidShireen @merrily.birch @mewbot5408 @Me_But_Not_Me @Micro @Minako @Miniapollo17 @MissCapricorn @mister_fawx @Moonie @Moonsie @MrNeko @Mr_Nekoshu @MsPolite @Musik Addikt @Nakamora @NaruMugiNWShad @nataelie @Necessity4Fun @NekoQueen49 @Nenma Takashi @newty newt @Nikaia @NikiVfox @NikkiStevenson @Nioioo @nnrox52 @Noble Scion @north.snow @Numens @NynxxJade @O Scarletta o @Ocean123 @Ollie_cake @Oskar @Onee-chan @Pancakee @Panic at the Fandoms @PanOtterPus @PeachesNCream @peachnim @Peculiar3 @petite-etoile-litteraire @Phadia @Phantome @Pie555 @Pip Pip Hurray @Prankster Pi @PrincessAurora00 @PrincessBun @pxrvis @PyroSans @Quinlan63 @r a m u n e Rage Rage @Rainbow Knight @RandomBlobMan @Ranguva @Raven Wolfie @ravenclawesome @Ravendash @RavenWing13 @Razzle Dazzle @Rhakun @RhythmWolf Rocky @Rock And Roll Boy @hmphq (this one is out of order cause you two go together <3 ) @Romeo McAllister @Ropekitty @rowenaravenclaw @roxas xvii-v @Ryanblorpblorp @Ryukaa Miura @SaeliaPerali @Sailor Venus @Samdragonx @Sammv @Sano Sauro @Satanicbible666 @ScatteredStars @ScreamingAtLightningBugs @Sera_Blade @Serein @Shammy the Shamrock @Shida Ingaza @Shinobu the vampire-puppy @Shog @shootingforthestars @Sign @SilverFerae Sizniche Sizniche @Sjhall2011 @Skeletonjack @SkyChild @Sleepless Dreamer @Small Doll @SociallyAwkward @Solar Union @Soul Stealer @spacefireking @Sparkle-Soda @Spencarian @SpicyBoi @sprouhtt @Srion Receno @Sshortcakez @Storm Guardian @StriderBro @Sugary_Paragraphs @Summer Breeze @SuperTurtle @surfer @Tango @TeamRocketsJessie @TedBruise @TerrinX @Thalia_Neko @That Guy Over There @the fixed broken @The Golden Lion @The Lost Soul @The Mad Jester @The Mechanist @The Outcast @The Prophet @The Son @TheCandyEmo @TheCrawlingMadness @TheDailyNiffler @TheEastWindBlows @TheHappyPikachu @TheNuggetKitty @TheRockInception @TheSilverBullet @Tohoak @Toivoajarakkaus @Topaz Teeny Cat @Tricktron @Trombone @Tsukiyomi @Tsutarji @Twenty-Fifth Baam @TwystedPhoenix @Uber @uncanny wanderer @undefined @Unlris @Vagabond Spectre @Ven Hopeful Youth @Veradana @vincentarmi @Vintage Geek @W A N D E R L U S T @W. Sharp @warfareunknown @Weissplus @Wheatzilla @Wolfbane355 @Wolfblood-287 @Wolfytoons31 @Wyatt @Xanthos @Xardas @xCelestex @xeliara @Xena @Xherini @YaddaYadda @Yoki @YoungX @yuckeroni @Zachy1993 @Zackrilmon @ZappiestAbyss @Ziggy @_Rusty Knuckles_ @_Sky_

Final Note: Recently a good friend of mine, @Daisie has fallen victim to a certain illness and she's now out there combatting it. Please do send her your support, give her some of your prayers, make a dang meme to put a smile on her face, anything you want! Let us show comfort her in the face of adversity :)

(if you're unsure what to do just tag Daisie with the phrase :
@Daisie get better! We're waiting on ya! )
Buddy, thanks for being an amigo

Yes it has. Hope you're doing well
I'm doing perfectly...I haven't been on this site in ages.
Tell your friend who is fighting of illness that the many people who that Admin for the Boku No Hero Academia shouted her out to them is an awesome person whose has their back....
Hm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back