Other To all my followers

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This week I've reached 222 followers. It's something I deeply appreciate, in ways I don't really know how to express. It may not have any real meaning, or any impact in how we interact with one another. Some of you may even just throw it around like candy. But to me, every time I look at those numbers, a smile forms in my face. Maybe it's my ego or some misguided pride. Maybe it's a feeling of belonging and of being appreciated. I don't know. But the feeling is there, and it's amazing. And obviously, the reason I have it is you guys.

I'm gonna be honest and say I can't remember how or when each of you began to follow me. Some of you followed when we were in an RP together. Others might have taken it up after I began my site welcomings and happy birthdays. Or in some cases you were old friends or people welcoming me ME or with whom there was an exchange of kindness, comforting words or assistance. And those whom I struck deals with for it. Who knows, I may even have admirers for my work here on RPN, my posts on discussion thread or my own threads may have impressed someone into following me. But whichever the cause, do know I really appreciate what you did. And so, while this may not be quite enough to express that gratitude of mine, I do want you to know you are not just laddersteps to me and that I did not forget you, even if I may have forgotten the details of some of our prior interactions.

So, a big shout-out to all of my (currently) 227 followers!
(I will be tagging you below, this may start to lag otherwise)

Last edited:
LadybirdMooch LadybirdMooch 54160 54160 Aato Aato abnormal abnormal Acilina Acilina Adorable Monster Adorable Monster AdventureAlwaysAwaits AdventureAlwaysAwaits Adzel Adzel Aether1 Aether1 Oath__ Oath__ @AKKaleb Alwaysone Alwaysone Ammy Ammy Ania Ania animagemed animagemed Aquarious Aquarious Archdemon Archdemon Archene Archene Archie Archie Archtoddler Archtoddler arctic arctic arkadia arkadia @Astaroth Suzumiya* Atraxaisbae Atraxaisbae Aya Takamitsu Aya Takamitsu Ballerina Ballerina Beebasaur Beebasaur Beelzbub Beelzbub billthesomething billthesomething BunnyBear0626 BunnyBear0626 BunBun BunBun @C O F F EE Caeli13 Caeli13 Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Captain Oliver Captain Oliver Catharsis Catharsis CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Chai Tea Chai Tea Chizuko Fujikawa Chizuko Fujikawa chesirekitten chesirekitten constellation constellation @CrossedInLyke Aremi.Writes Aremi.Writes daesung daesung Daisy the princess Daisy the princess Damafaud Damafaud Lady Midnight Lady Midnight QuietlyExisting QuietlyExisting Scottybird Corvus Scottybird Corvus Datbrony Datbrony Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo @Dearwolfy DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert Dex118 Dex118 Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker DollarBill DollarBill DragonessWithin DragonessWithin Dragonix975 Dragonix975 @Dreamsthefox Ducky_Princess Ducky_Princess Ebiliabere Ebiliabere @Echo the Guinea Pig Lord The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Elephantom Elephantom @EmmaSwan Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers ErikaAkaLuna ErikaAkaLuna F35H F35H F o o l i s h n e s s F o o l i s h n e s s Faith Rosepetal Faith Rosepetal TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Flame Demon Flame Demon Fleur Fleur FrazzledFox FrazzledFox French Fries French Fries Frithoe Frithoe Gabriel Forfax Gabriel Forfax GabrielTrickster24 GabrielTrickster24 @Gem PhantomsAngel064 PhantomsAngel064 Gizaira Gizaira H8becomesyou H8becomesyou hellish child hellish child Hello Hello High Moon High Moon hikarigu hikarigu Hiri Hiri Hollycrest Hollycrest @I n t e l l i g e n c e Illusionus Illusionus IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 imawarriornow123 imawarriornow123 Inheritance Inheritance TeethForRent TeethForRent Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades Jean Otus Jean Otus k a l l i s t o k a l l i s t o KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray Kerushi Kerushi Kingfisher Kingfisher Kinnga Kinnga Kira Dweller Kira Dweller Kisaki Kisaki Kojuen Kojuen Kishchigo Sennem Kishchigo Sennem KolourfulNeco KolourfulNeco @krithi sakamaki krxwley krxwley @Kur0Yuuk1 @Kuroko @Lady Magicae @Lambda-11 Larry Larry MTMM MTMM Lemon jello Lemon jello Leovonis Leovonis Necromantic Necromantic xXMisfitzXx xXMisfitzXx @Love is Love @LunarShines Master of the House Master of the House Mcsexecutioner Mcsexecutioner Mena Mena MermaidShireen MermaidShireen N Nonexisting @Micro Minako Minako Miniapollo17 Miniapollo17 Moonie Moonie MrNeko MrNeko Myla Myla Nakamora Nakamora Natealie Natealie Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Newty Tewt Newty Tewt Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Nick36545 Nick36545 Noble Scion Noble Scion @Ollie_cake Onee-chan Onee-chan @Oskar Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms PanOtterPus PanOtterPus peachnim peachnim @Peppermint Phadia Phadia petite-etoile-litteraire petite-etoile-litteraire Pie555 Pie555 @Pixie Horne @Plasma Prankster Pi Prankster Pi Will_0121 Will_0121 Quillicious Quillicious Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Rage Rage @Randomizderp Ranguva Ranguva Raven Wolfie Raven Wolfie peritwinkle peritwinkle RavenWing13 RavenWing13 @RavoyaxMayastan Rhajaki Rhajaki Riolux Riolux R Rock And Roll Boy Romeo McAllister Romeo McAllister @RoxxxasNoAnima Ryukaa Miura Ryukaa Miura Sammv Sammv Hall Kervean Hall Kervean ScatteredStars ScatteredStars B BlueClover ShiftingSoul666 ShiftingSoul666 @Shirochankun Sign Sign Skeletonjack Skeletonjack social social Soul Stealer Soul Stealer spacefireking spacefireking @Spanner Spencarian Spencarian SpicyBoi SpicyBoi sprouhtt sprouhtt Coyote Hart Coyote Hart StriderBro StriderBro Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Tango Tango TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko That Lass Over There That Lass Over There the fixed broken the fixed broken The Golden Lion The Golden Lion Strawberraki Strawberraki The Mechanist The Mechanist The Outcast The Outcast The Son The Son @TheCandyEmo Cosmos Cosmos TheSilverBullet TheSilverBullet Tohoak Tohoak Tricktron Tricktron Trombone Trombone Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam TwystedPhoenix TwystedPhoenix undefined undefined Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Veradana Veradana Veyd Sahvoz Veyd Sahvoz Vincentarmani Vincentarmani W A N D E R L U S T W A N D E R L U S T Weissplus Weissplus Elffri3nd Elffri3nd Xardas Xardas Xena Xena Xherini Xherini @xXkansasprincessXx Yoki Yoki YoungX YoungX yuckeroni yuckeroni Zachy1993 Zachy1993 ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss _KoKo_ _KoKo_ @_Misguided Neko_ _Sky_ _Sky_ Death Queen Death Queen

THANK YOU ALL!

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_orej5gnBMS1uw421o_540.gif

Your welcome Idea and I thank you for being a pretty cool person. Stay classy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back