• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gomenesigh

Intro:
Hey writers! I've wandered my way back to the site after being away for a few months. I don't think I was as inspired to write back then, but I'm ready to kick of some amazing rps.

I'll have some Rp ideas listed below, but I'm open to a lot of different types of settings from realistic to anime to fantasy and more. Note: I play original characters only. I don't mind if my partner plays someone canon, but it is not something enjoy. I also like for there to be at least one or two mini little plot lines that are damsel in distress situations. I don't mind playing MxM, MxF, FxF, or whatever else, but romantically I only do MxF (Myself playing female.

I'd prefer some who can reply at least three or four times a week. I don't expect every single day or everything and if a break is ever needed, that's fine.

I also would like communication as much as possible when needed (I have Discord and prefer that,t but on here is fine as well). Whether the plot or something else needs to change, there is a lack or interest or lack of time to Rp, or whatever needs to be talked about, I would prefer it happen rather than not talking about it and staying unhappy.
As well, I'm looking for someone to tell a story with and as such, I want someone to share ideas with as well. I don't want to have to be the only one coming up with how the story is going to be and what we're going to do. I will get uninterested very quickly if that happens.

Fandoms:

• Black Butler
  • Harry Potter
  • My Hero Academia
  • Eragon
  • Sherlock
  • Supernatural
  • Marvel

Themes:

• Slice of Life
  • Action
  • Suspense
  • Horror
  • Romance
  • Apocalypse
  • Fantasy
  • Adventure

Some more specific pairings:

· School Setting (College)
· Work Setting (Boss and employee, two employees, etc)
· Apartment Setting (One or both of them just moved in)
· Both trapped on an island
· Fantasy (Commoner x Royal, Royal x Guard, Commoner x Commoner, Royal x Royal, etc)
· Supernatural Things (Vampires, etc)
· (Also have been kind of obsessing over Kpop and would really enjoy doing a Pop star x Fan scenario or something else. It doesn't have to be a specific Kpop star. It can be an OC)

Also, if you have any specific suggestions, feel free to say it. I'm open to a lot of different ideas as well.

I would love to do an Eragon RP! I haven't found anyone who loves the series in a long time. Do you want me to send the PM?

Intro:
Hey writers! I've wandered my way back to the site after being away for a few months. I don't think I was as inspired to write back then, but I'm ready to kick of some amazing rps.

I'll have some Rp ideas listed below, but I'm open to a lot of different types of settings from realistic to anime to fantasy and more. Note: I play original characters only. I don't mind if my partner plays someone canon, but it is not something enjoy. I also like for there to be at least one or two mini little plot lines that are damsel in distress situations. I don't mind playing MxM, MxF, FxF, or whatever else, but romantically I only do MxF (Myself playing female.

I'd prefer some who can reply at least three or four times a week. I don't expect every single day or everything and if a break is ever needed, that's fine.

I also would like communication as much as possible when needed (I have Discord and prefer that,t but on here is fine as well). Whether the plot or something else needs to change, there is a lack or interest or lack of time to Rp, or whatever needs to be talked about, I would prefer it happen rather than not talking about it and staying unhappy.
As well, I'm looking for someone to tell a story with and as such, I want someone to share ideas with as well. I don't want to have to be the only one coming up with how the story is going to be and what we're going to do. I will get uninterested very quickly if that happens.

Fandoms:

• Black Butler
  • Harry Potter
  • My Hero Academia
  • Eragon
  • Sherlock
  • Supernatural
  • Marvel

Themes:

• Slice of Life
  • Action
  • Suspense
  • Horror
  • Romance
  • Apocalypse
  • Fantasy
  • Adventure

· Fantasy (Commoner x Royal, Royal x Guard, Commoner x Commoner, Royal x Royal, etc)
· (Also have been kind of obsessing over Kpop and would really enjoy doing a Pop star x Fan scenario or something else. It doesn't have to be a specific Kpop star. It can be an OC)

Also, if you have any specific suggestions, feel free to say it. I'm open to a lot of different ideas as well.
Intro:

Fandoms:

• Black Butler
  • Harry Potter
  • My Hero Academia
  • Eragon
  • Sherlock
  • Supernatural
  • Marvel

Themes:

• Slice of Life
  • Action
  • Suspense
  • Horror
  • Romance
  • Apocalypse
  • Fantasy
  • Adventure

Fantasy, is just be a person that somehow has wolf ears and tail, and powers depending on my mood. My name would be wolfy.

Hey! Firstly, I thought that title sai "Titties are boring" and I was ready to fight but now I realise it says title, heh. Anyway!

Here is what I'm interested in:

-Marvel (Super SUPER interested, I like a superhero kind of rp)
-Action
-Horror, maybe two supernatural investigators?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back