• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Title Pending] - Fantasy Crusade RP

Tetro Tetro SentinelSevn SentinelSevn quadraxis201 quadraxis201 eldorado eldorado StaidFoal StaidFoal Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

I'd like to begin some discourse involving roles.

If someone in particular would like to play the role of standout characters such as the evil emperor (name still pending) or the Prince/ss, id like to get that sorted out.

as well i'd like to entertain the idea of roles centered around the 7 deadly sins.
Its fine if not everyone is keen on that, it would come into play no matter what as the story progresses, but having each role pre-identified would make writing easier in the long run.

Here's the OOC: Fantasy - [NAME PENDING] [OOC]

Not taking either of those, for I'm planning to be the emperor's general in charge of searching for the Prince/ss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back