• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Title Pending] - Fantasy Crusade RP

Taska Vilna

Psychological Hacker
StaidFoal StaidFoal eldorado eldorado Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread SP3CT3R SP3CT3R

Herein lies the story of the Prince/ss of [Country] and their band of knights.

Long ago, [Country] was a prosperous country, her people well fed, and her leaders loved. The Queen was Her Majesty Queen [name] [number], and she was often cited as one of the most fair and patient leaders of her time.
All went well in [Country] until one fateful night, upon which came tidings of a great evil arising in the [cardinal direction]. The Evil Emperor Malbad [placeholder name] was summoning dark energies and bringing powerful magicks within his grasp. Soon he and his vile army attacked, bringing [Country] to its knees. The Queen imprisoned, and the country razed, the young Prince/ss fled the country to the farthest reaches of the land. Now stranded on the continents [cardinal direction] beaches, she and a small band of loyal knights, must find a way to reclaim their home, and defeat the evil emperor forever!

This RP will contain a "Town of the day" sort of plot, revolving around the main groups quest through a land they once knew, now corrupted by evil. I plan to include a custom map, a handmade system of magic and religion, and a few other little fun things to throw in along the way.

Let me know what you think so far and feel free to input.

so yeah, all in all, I went with a sort of "reverse crusade" idea, where the band of dejected good guys gets to plow through demon cities to save the world. or whatever.

Ah, yes. The tried and true ragtag group saves the kingdom stuffs. I will put my observation sentry here. Currently I kinda like the idea of thematic naming, like Dragon Ball with vegetables and RWBY with colors, or GoT's bastards surname. I suggest this because all the names in the post are still placeholder so a thematic naming will make it easier for you.

Ah, yes. The tried and true ragtag group saves the kingdom stuffs. I will put my observation sentry here. Currently I kinda like the idea of thematic naming, like Dragon Ball with vegetables and RWBY with colors, or GoT's bastards surname. I suggest this because all the names in the post are still placeholder so a thematic naming will make it easier for you.
i have no interest in ease. making things easy makes me soft. but ill take a look at this.

Its the story, the legend, that gives the name weight. otherwise its just stealing >8(
quote-mediocre-writers-borrow-great-writers-steal-t-s-eliot-59-70-52.jpg

I'm also open to helping with EVERYTHING haha especially that arthurian feel hnnnng

quote-mediocre-writers-borrow-great-writers-steal-t-s-eliot-59-70-52.jpg

I'm also open to helping with EVERYTHING haha especially that arthurian feel hnnnng

THAT i may take you up on.

i feel like the main challenge will be forging together the arthurian vibe, with a middle earth story, and a collection of various anime-themed plot devices. or something.

I GOT SO MUCH RESOURCES

I can try and make some outlines of my favorite arthurian stories and also try to compile some stuff about villains and main enemies in arthur

The feel lives in the trancendental meets moral failure in testing. Every knight is tempted beyond his moral capacity. That's why the stories are so beautiful; the best of men cannot reach the perfection though he stretches out his hand to seek.

I GOT SO MUCH RESOURCES

I can try and make some outlines of my favorite arthurian stories and also try to compile some stuff about villains and main enemies in arthur

The feel lives in the trancendental meets moral failure in testing. Every knight is tempted beyond his moral capacity. That's why the stories are so beautiful; the best of men cannot reach the perfection though he stretches out his hand to seek.

this brings me joy to read. Message me. im going to get started on the story.

Is this still open? I’d be interested in something like this, a sort of traditional RP with its own twists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back