• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Tiamat's Awakening (D&D 5e Based Homebrew) - Dice Log

Don't worry about high/low values, it's going to be relative to something else, so being high or low won't matter lol

Feel free to continue the game, this won't apply until later on down the road, even after people have all rolled lol

latest

>Tfw rolling dice

[dice]23995[/dice]

...and the priest/acolyte, as clever as he is, just can't resist the charismatic rogue blatantly lying through his teeth xD

[dice]23998[/dice]

Roll twice due disadvantage

Get twice the same number.

It's 13, so I can't tell if it's a good or bad omen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Senya, Urreek, Valric, and LeviCi make Charisma saves (your force of personality against his). DC 15 to resist falling into the Rogue's honeyed words. Also, if you resist his words, roll an Intelligence check of 15 to not get irritated at him (Intelligence since you have to draw on your logic rather than your impulses to resist getting bothered by him). I believe he'll make the post with what Sadim says fairly soon. Senya has advantage on the Intelligence check since Sadim hasn't really rubbed her the wrong way yet. I figure I'll do that rather than imposing disadvantage on the other three lol.

[dice]24033[/dice]

[dice]24034[/dice]

[dice]24035[/dice]

Think that's all the rolls I needed to catch up on.

Now that I've caught back up again, Valric has Darkvision out to 120 feet so he can actually see 60 feet into the Darkness section of the map. So I'd need to know what he can see in that direction.

Naxtaroth said:
Senya, Urreek, Valric, and LeviCi make Charisma saves (your force of personality against his). DC 15 to resist falling into the Rogue's honeyed words. Also, if you resist his words, roll an Intelligence check of 15 to not get irritated at him (Intelligence since you have to draw on your logic rather than your impulses to resist getting bothered by him). I believe he'll make the post with what Sadim says fairly soon. Senya has advantage on the Intelligence check since Sadim hasn't really rubbed her the wrong way yet. I figure I'll do that rather than imposing disadvantage on the other three lol.
[dice]24036[/dice]
FUCK!

[dice]24072[/dice]

[dice]24073[/dice]

surprise surprise LeviCi is angry again...

EDIT:

[dice]24074[/dice]

I chose to cast shocking grasp cantrip and punch the wall. I'm glad it wasn't too much damage. I wanted some flavor without causing something to happen to our surroundings.

[QUOTE="The Nameless One]Seeing how Urreek failed the charisma check, I picture him being sarcasm blind.

[/QUOTE]
He is Drax from Guardians of the Galaxy now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back