• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Tiamat's Awakening (D&D 5e Based Homebrew) - Dice Log

Well, we were using Strength, but either way that beats a 6 xD since I doubt your strength modifier is -12 lol

So it looks like around 8 is when Urreek and Senya will wake, they have the choice to try and wake up the other 3, but around 9 everyone else will wake up. Though, the two early birds wouldn't know that, so keep that in mind if they'd be in a rush to get to the temple. @The Nameless One go ahead and make your Curse check now, Constitution, DC 15

yes you beat it! haha. Sadim wakes up, the tug of Morgion pulling at him, but he naturally resists the effects of the curse, stretching out and loosening the stiffness that had started to overcome him while he slept.

Dear lord xD this inner party conflict is going to escalate quite quickly, dear lord xD , though maybe tone it down a notch, I know you're jokin, and I"m sure Nameless knows, but I just wanna make sure we're all bein chill and what not :P

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sadim pushed Urreek, only to find out that Newton's third law of motion sent him flying, leaving him with a perfect faceplant as the rogue woman got out of the tavern"

Or another epic thing would be the Urreek grabbing Sadim's arm, turning, and flinging him against the wall, with that nat 20 for strength xD

Naxtaroth said:
Dear lord xD this inner party conflict is going to escalate quite quickly, dear lord xD , though maybe tone it down a notch, I know you're jokin, and I"m sure Nameless knows, but I just wanna make sure we're all bein chill and what not :P
Oh yeah, but I had like a great picture in my head of Sadim trying to push Urreek, but he flies into the air and kicks him in the back pushing him in. I mean their first impressions of each other were a bit weird, so I think their might be some rivalry between the two.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Oh yeah, but I had like a great picture in my head of Sadim trying to push Urreek, but he flies into the air and kicks him in the back pushing him in. I mean their first impressions of each other were a bit weird, so I think their might be some rivalry between the two.

[/QUOTE]
And by pushing him in, I man kicking him so hard he crashes through the door and it bursts off it's hinges and falls inward.

I vote for ending up being kicked into the bar. Bonus point for the leader wannabe looking like an idiot in front of the mysterious woman and being left as the laughingstock of all the adventurer groups

However you want to dish this shove fest out xD Is it right outside the tavern? inside? upstairs near the room? That's the one thing I'm unclear about lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Nameless One]I vote for ending up being kicked into the bar. Bonus point for the leader wannabe looking like an idiot in front of the mysterious woman and being left as the laughingstock of all the adventurer groups

[/QUOTE]
Especially if it's from a tiny 5 foot tall bird-man

I guess write this out and that'll be then everyone can move on to waking up the next morning and heading to the temple

Users who are viewing this thread

Back