• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Tiamat's Awakening (D&D 5e Based Homebrew) - Dice Log

I can just imagine the rogue woman looking to see him on the ground on top of the door and then looking outside and seeing a tiny birdman with the smuggest look he can muster on his face and she just facepalms and loses all repect for him.

What's the DC for trying to say something to be less REKT in front of the whole tavern? 18? 20?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Nameless One]What's the DC for trying to say something to be less REKT in front of the whole tavern? 18? 20?

[/QUOTE]
I would say roll persuasion or intimidation against like at least DC 20, good luck.

[QUOTE="The Nameless One]"It was at this moment Sadim knew, he fucked up"

[/QUOTE]
Imagine if you rolled a nat 20 on an intimidation check and everyone was right about to laugh and point at Sadim, but he just gets a look in his eye that silences everyone and they all just go to their rooms in fear of his wrath.

Yeah even adding prof bonus for any of the charisma skills you're proficient in that's not enough xD In great disgust, Sadim picks himself up off the floor, the splintered door beneath him, the entire tavern staring at him, including the mysterious woman. Go ahead and make your door shattering posts in the Main so I can follow it up with a follow-up RP and get the next day started. I assume there's no other rolls or events anyone else would like to address after this one?

Grimsvald said:
Good news folks, the sorcerer isn't retarded.
[dice]23988[/dice]
You did not just roll a nat 20! Dude, like as soon as you look at them ruins, words, symbols, and numbers float by past your face and around your head, movie style.

Holy shit, okay, for that natural 20, he not only deciphers the words "jungle" and "temple", but another word. This one isn't necessarily a word, but rather, a name and title spelled out using the ancient Draconic alphabet. It reads "Pafnear, the Noxious Huntress". This is a teleportation circle to what you can pick up is a jungle temple. The name could possibly be who the temple is dedicated to, though you can't really infer who this Pafnear is. The rest of the runes are numbers, which could mean anything from the distance between here and this temple, the distance between this temple and something else, the number of times the teleportation circle will work, it could be anything. You don't quite understand the nature of teleportation circles, but you can at least decipher these various runes.

The nat 20 gave you the name and the immediate understanding that this was a teleportation circle, otherwise you would've just seen the runes for "jungle" and "temple" and had to decipher that cryptic little message lol

Lol at first I was like Oi oi, 61 thats over half! Then I read the check title and frowned. Excited to see what happens.

And then the mage suddenly shat himself. The reason was more elusive than these footprints into the dark, but the stench was more pungent than someone sautéing sour kraut over a tire fire.

Hehehe, let's just say I have a very, very funny surprise. Well, funny to 3/5 of the party members xD . Your only hint is that it's an auto-fail, like we're talking DC9000000 something that won't do damage or harm in any way. Just be very, very frustrating for a little while xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back