• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Tiamat's Awakening (D&D 5e Based Homebrew) - Dice Log

If you can survive the surprise round, then no xD Also, everyone roll initiative... I think if I remember right, Valkyrie is fairly new to DnD? Just in case anyone needs a reminder I'll just say roll a d20 and add your Dex mod... I think everyone here knows, but just in case lol. Those who haven't rolled can put their initiative and Perception rolls in the same post, and those who have rolled, feel free to just edit an initiative into the post containing your perception roll

@Cashdash25 I'll say that with that perception and initiative combo, Valric being the first to step into the cave could hear the soft hissing sound and see the slithering figures coming toward the group thank to his superior darkvision. He will get a turn during the surprise round before the snakes since he rolled a higher initiative and won't count as surprised whenever the snakes do their turn

@Grimsvald I also don't think I got a perception check for LeviCi to determine if he gets to go during the surprise round/ be surprised or not... DC 19 from my stealth roll that I think I posted somewhere earlier

EDIT: It's the Secret Roll of Secrecy or something like that

Last edited by a moderator:
well, you're all going before the snakes once the surprise round is over xD I have a feeling they gonna get fucked up rofl

Not even with the +4 stereotype modifier for persuasion vs snakes Sadim has for being arab-ish? :^)

Sorry xD they aren't Intelligent enough rofl... pretty sure even in the rules for the Speak With Animals spell it pretty much says anything with an Intelligence less than 4 is dumb as rocks. xD

EDIT: It just says lower intelligence means basic info, but still xD

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom, ahhhhh its a snaaaake its a snaaake its a snaaake

Valric will cast Dancing Lights, creating three glowing orbs to illuminate the caverns. Thus the map should now look like this;

MHVevrS.png

Each of those red dots sheds dim light in 10 feet in all directions. Valric will then end his turn.

Okay, so everyone is in dim light, including the snakes, though you could do four if you wanted.

Also, @Grimsvald, need that DC19 Perception Check to determine whether you see them coming and act during the surprise round or not. Also roll a d20 to determine whether LeviCi or Sadim goes first

Nah, I mean you rolled your 11 so I assume you'll be lower, but who knows, he could end up rolling a 5 or something xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back