• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Tiamat's Awakening (D&D 5e Based Homebrew) - Dice Log

So the damage is 6? And the damage I forgot to add in the previous round would have been 13? Damn, I must check the handbook more regularly after a month of not playing.

I chose to attack with my Chill Touch Cantrip (Miss) Then used my movement to take a safe 5ft step backwards. Unsheathed a dagger as part of my movement. Then prepared to defend myself when that snake moves back in on me.

@Grimsvald You had said LeviCi backed up as much as he could, meaning he couldn't move any further back, there's a cavern wall behind him, The dagger can still be drawn, though.

@The Nameless One His dex mod is only +2 I believe, so it'd be 3 damage

Last edited by a moderator:
@ValkyrieRose You are up, Senya sees around her a now dead snake (recalculating in the damage from Sadim's dex mods did wonders) two more attacking LeviCi and Valric, Valric and Urreek are both on death's door, but Urreek is much further from the snakes than Valric, who is basically right in the middle of it along with LeviCi. Sadim is between you and Urreek and appears to be unscathed like yourself, LeviCi appears to also be unscathed

I'm gonna bookmark the Character page, I keep forgetting the stats (Well, it was MONTH to be fair) xD I tried to meant proficiency.

WHAT IS THIS?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING.
I DON'T LIKE CHANGE.

I AM LOST.

WHERE'S OCC CHAT?

WHERE AM I?

WHERE ARE THE TEXT FORMATS?

WHERE ARE MY GLASSES?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back