• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Tiamat's Awakening (D&D 5e Based Homebrew) - Dice Log

I would post for the snakes, but we sorta need that perception check in order to know if LeviCi gets to act during the surprise round or not, because if he does, the snakes go after him :/

It's 4th of July weekend though, so I figure that might be contributing to everything bein a little slow right now :P

I don't know what it is about this thread. I only get alerts for the IC tab.

[dice]24301[/dice]

I did not see them.

[dice]24302[/dice]

But I do believe I am going first.

It's alright, there was one time I didn't even get notifications for the IC section of Shaldra Zin and I ended up being a tad behind lol.... so, LeviCi surprised and snakes are going next, and we'll just say that since Sadim is sorta hanging back, and LeviCi is closer, they both act, but LeviCi acts just a tad faster... I'll have a post for the snakey snakes up today some time

[dice]24353[/dice]

[dice]24354[/dice]

[dice]24355[/dice]

[dice]24356[/dice]

Updated the Updates tab with the map and round info, Valric is up next

Last edited by a moderator:
Valric will attack Snake 3 with his Scimitar. Darkvision means I don't suffer disadvantage in Dim Light.

[dice]24357[/dice]

[dice]24358[/dice]

Lacking a bonus action he will then end his turn.

@Cashdash25 Be sure to make a post in the Main containing Valric's actions and what not. Doesn't have to be anything too in depth, I mean he just sorta swung his sword xD , but maybe more than one or two sentences? I think 3 or 4 would work.

Was just waiting for confirmation that Valric hit. He probably did but I like to go about this sort of thing properly.

Also, if you have any bonus action things, since Valric wasn't surprised, I'll say he could have drawn his scimitar for a bonus action in the surprise round

To be fair he has like 12 hp and an AC of 14, not exactly the most resistant xD ... and I mean it's only 1d6+2 damage, Urreeks longbow is 1d8+3, I just happened to roll a 1 for Urreek and a 5 for the snake xD

[dice]24553[/dice]

[dice]24555[/dice]

[dice]24554[/dice]

I wasn't sure if I had disadvantage or not so I rolled twice. I think I hit. I hope I hit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back