• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Thrushwing

Manic potato
Hi I'm Thrushwing. I'm back on here after 3 years and I was inspired to do some prompts but I'm too lazy to make it look nice so.... pm me if you're interested :33:

Things about me:
- I can play females or males
- I tend to write 1-2 paragraphs
- m/f and f/f romance (denoted by ♀️)
- I'm 26

General Info:
- Cravings are a denoted by color as Really Craving, Medium Craving, Low Craving

Requirements:
- 2+ paragraphs please (semi lit / novella style)
- 23+ years of age. Just not comfortable any younger than that

Details:
- these are very loose plots; feel free to edit and collaborate with me :)

Really Craving
This story takes place in a mostly modern au with a bit of cyberpunk where wolves are considered extinct and shifters the stuff of legends. However there are some who talk in hushed tones with excitement about the myths of shifters and underground people know the truth - Shifters are real. Shifters are only predatory species and their shift activates when a emotionally charged situation triggers it. Therefore shifters have to take illegal jobs that rely on their enhanced senses. Character A is a shifter in an underground fighting ring and character B is human who enters for various reasons.

I'd be character A.

Really Craving

plot:
In this setting beastmen (human form with only 1 or two characteristics with animal ears/tails/horns - think catgirls) are seen as second class citizens. Males are usually used indentured servants, helping with physical labor, or sold off to the army. If the beastmen have an elite power they can rise in the ranks but they will never be able to escape being owned by the army or their buyer. They often have a handler who keeps them in check and are fitted with a collar to make sure they listen and if they don't beastmen are the subject of cruel punishments. The only other options for beastmen are in the entertainment and red light district as some use them to fulfill their fantasies and others find them exotic and keep them in their own private collection. Prey beastmen are born only 1 out of a 1000 so usually they get sold for a high price to collectors. Some beastmen never have their traits "activated" as their blood is diluted and they don't get into something that would trigger it. Character A - a general who has risen up in the ranks sees you Character B and at the first sight the "heat" is activated. Character B had no idea they were a beastman let alone a prey one. With the revolution rising and a cruel and imposing emperor, will they make it out alive?

female beastman x male beastman

Really Craving
aa22c79982a5fbd6dbe3e0ada2cc5b5e.jpg

plot: She's a villain, she's a gangster, she's a vampire?? Character A (above) and you used to be best friends, inseparable. But when her family's dirty dealings got exposed your family forbid you from contacting them and thus they were ostracized at school until one day they disappeared. Then one day you meet again, a newly turned vampire, only to realize she's vampire royalty and the daughter of one of the most established mafia gangs.

b7c9cde53ce37e0c9339772f1f921d96.jpg

plot: Character A has been thrown overboard/disposed of in the ocean to drown (as she was traumatized by the sailors) and as the salt water clogs her throat she finds her body undergoing a painful change. Character b finds her and comforts her and they resolve to find the men and end them. Little does A know that B is hiding a secret.

plot: character a has a potent yet miraculous blood disease. Every time she spills her blood she can save someone near death. Yet each time she spills her blood red petals spread across her skin and the bloom spreads more and more each time. Death (character b) has a time consuming jobs carrying the souls of the deceased to the underworld and lately it seems he's getting more and more false alarms. At first it was annoyance but he sees the same girl each time whenever a soul isn't harvested. And so death falls in love
(I'd be the mmc)

f079349395f689ab5cb48de3caca166b.jpg

plot: Adamus and Ishah were two mortals who had life breathed into them by the Creator. They were perfects in mind, spirit and form and they fell passionately in love. However they didn't realize their whole purpose was to be pawns and the entertainment for the gods and just as the Creator made them perfectly so to the gods devised to have their fun with them and tore the lovers apart to serve them. Adamus and Ishah wait for the day to get back together until one day... Adamus escapes. He finds out Ishah has been sent to the mortal realm where demons lie and he resolves to find her but with gods, monsters and demons will they be able to find their happy ending?

(I'd be the mmc)

plot: inspired by the song "sorry brody" by Jenna doe!

FxF modern romance story set with college aged adults. She fell for her best friend's girlfriend.

genres:

political alliances, supernatural, dystopian, steampunk, historical, mythological, shifters, vampires, fae,

pairing
  • siren x human
  • keres (goddess of violent death) x a person (m) who keeps reviving over and over again
  • lilith (f) x lucifer (m) (lucifer can be replaced)
  • vampire politics (f) x another vampire (m)
  • animal rps

• wolf's rain
  • Warrior cats (universe not any particular canon cat)
  • Animal rps
  • Beastkin / Furry (the anthropomorphic animal kind)
  • Mlp?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back