• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings throwing my hat into the arena (originals and fandoms)

aggravatedspacedolphins

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi there! please don't let the fresh brand new account scare you away. let me introduce myself before you get too far.

ABOUT ME

i'm dolphins! i'm a thirty year old female. i live in the est, work a full time day shift job and every other weekend. my main hobbies include binge watching shows, playing video games, and of course, roleplaying. i love to chat with my partners, and love to get excited about our pairings of characters. i'm a sucker for gifs, making playlists, and headcanons. i like to randomly message when i get an idea. i can post anywhere from once or twice a week at the bare minimum. i've been roleplaying for over fifteen years at this point. i am a quality over quantity roleplayer. at bare minimum i post at least two or three paragraphs. it doesn't mean that i won't post more. i like to make an entire huge universe and cast of characters to fit the setting, and i'm not scared to roleplay multiple characters just to get a vibe going.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IN A PARTNER

please be over 18+. 21+ is preferred. again, i prefer quality over quantity. at the very minimum, i prefer two to three paragraphs. please be willing to plot out some basics. i know that's not everyone's cup of tea, or they don't like to get too far, but at least let us have a general idea of where the story is going or where we would like the story to go. i'm looking for someone who is willing to communicate! i don't expect someone to post every day, or every week. i understand life gets hectic. my own life is hectic, but at least a friendly message that you won't be avaliable or you are finding the ideas getting boring, or you just have some writers block, would be nice. i like to make friends on here, so i'm looking for someone who would share my love of our characters and want to invest in them, and get overly excited if we see a meme that reminds us of them! i'm looking for someone who can be patient as well.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IN A ROLEPLAY

i write any genders and any romance, although i lean heavier on writing female characters at the moment. i prefer fxm and fxf pairings at the moment, but feel free to ask about mxm. i like to write a wide variety of characters and plots, so feel free to ask. i love to make worlds and world building, so please be open to that idea. if we do any fandom, i do like to do canon x oc, and ask that we double if necessary. i am all about flair and adding additional characters into scenes for context.

FANDOMS

i'll list pairings underneath each pairing and bold is what character i wish to play:

House M.D (Very Much Craving)

House x
Wilson
House x OC
Chase x OC
Thirteen
x OC

thank you tiktok for making me realize how much i still love this show. i've watched the whole show, and would love to do anything in this universe, including pairings and characters that aren't listed. i love it too much to ignore it.

Harry Potter (Slightly Craving) (Taken)

OC x OC

i'm not interested in playing any original characters, but i still love this universe (eff off j.k.). i'd love to use aged up original characters who are trying to escape the first wizarding war. my plot involves a pureblood seer witch who is on the run from some death eaters, but also has no idea how any kind of muggle technology works, so chaos ensues as she's trying to hide herself amongst the non-magically inclined.

Doctor Who (Craving)

10th Doctor x OC
11th Doctor x OC
OC Doctor x OC

gotta admit. i'm fandom trash. open to doubling and us both creating our own doctors. i'm a sci fi nerd, as you see by the name, so i'd love to go explore space with our ocs.

Persona 5

Akechi x OC
Akira
x Akechi
OC x OC

Other Fandoms:

(these are fandoms that i love and feel comfortable enough roleplay but i don't have any pairings or ideas for so pitch your ideas)

Kingdom Hearts
FFXV
FFXVI
BOTW/TOTK
The Locked Tomb Series

ORIGINALS/GENRES
/OTHER PLOTS

Modern/Modern Fantasy/Slice of Life

Superhero x Villain
Cop/Private Investigator
x Criminal/Serial Killer
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Other Supernatural
Witch x OC
Doctor x Patient
Medical Dramas

Sci-Fi
Space Pirates
Androids

Fantasy
Princess x Princess
Princess x Peasants
Anything GOT/HOTD-like
D&D-like

ANYTHING ADDITIONAL

please ask away. i'm sure i'm forgetting something and i will update accordingly. i'm down to roleplay in pms, on threads, or on discord. feel free to ask.

thanks for looking guys and glad to be here <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back