• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Few Fandoms

Welcome to my RT!

I hope you find something you like here!

First, my Roleplay Rules and Partner Expectations:
1. I have acquired a parttime job, so I won't be on in the mornings when I'm at work.
2. Be warned that I have learning and comprehension disorder(s) so I may not always understand what you are trying to tell me right at first, even though it may seem simple.
3. Be courteous.
4. I am ditch friendly.
5. I am looking for literate to advanced partners; those who can provide at least 2 - 3 + paragraphs per post.
6. I ONLY write over Private Messages.
7. I will NOT write as real-life-famous people.
8. I ask that THIRD person be used during roleplay; first is awkward for me.
9. NEVER control my character(s) without my permission first.
10. For character images / face claims, I prefer them to be anime or digital style.
11. I ONLY write M/F gender-paired-romances.
12. I have no issues with including dark and gritty subjects, so long as they stay within forum rules.
13. I DO NOT write pure romantic roleplays - they get VERY boring VERY fast.
14. I don't share characters.
15. I WILL ask for a writing sample.
16. I am 32 in age and would prefer my partners to be at least 18 - 21 or older.

FANDOMS

Supernatural
OC / CC
NZME6cT.jpg

James Cameron's Avatar I & II
OC / CC or OC / OC
Avatar-movie-from-James-Cameron.jpg

Naruto (I have not yet seen any of Shippuden or Boruto.)
OC / CC
naruto-poster-68amfejo0hg34i2t.jpg

Harry Potter
OC / CC
Harry-Potter-Movies-in-Order.jpg

Pokémon
OC / OC​
wp3175330.png

If interested in roleplaying, please let me know which fandom and provide a writing sample.

---

Girl0fCre8tivity

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back