• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Searching for a long tern role play partner!
A little about me, I am 24, and use she/her pronouns, I am new to this site but have experience both with writing and rp! I will only role play +18 and up, I typically write 300-500 words in third person, past tense. I only play female characters as my main but can double as any gender, any pairings are welcome here, but for the main it would be FxA. I have no triggers and am ghost friendly. However I would appreciate open communication so that we can both have the best time possible. I prefer at least daily replies but understand life gets busy. I'm incredibly active so I am often able to respond multiple times a day.

Genres
  • Fantasy
  • Romance
  • Slice of Life
  • Historical

Tropes
  • Rivals/Enemies to Lovers
  • Friends to Lovers
  • Arranged marriage
  • Touch her and you die
  • Fated mates
  • Forbidden Romance
  • Fake Dating
  • Trickster Fae
  • One Bed
  • Slow burn
  • Forced Proximity
  • Grumpy/Sunshine
Themes
  • Angst
  • Dark Romance
  • Cozy
  • Rom Coms
  • 80s Fantasy
  • Magic
  • Modern Fantasy
  • Political Intrigue
  • Fate
  • Greek Myth
  • Witchcraft
  • Monsters
  • Vampires
  • Werewolves
  • Demons/sin/deals
  • Supernatural/ghosts
Fandoms\IPs
  • ACOTAR
  • Labyrinth
  • Harry Potter*
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Fantasy High (Dimension 20)
  • A Court of Fey and Flowers (Dimension 20)
  • Stardew Valley
  • Hazbin Hotel
  • Dungeons and Dragons
*if anyone is interested in a dramione rp I would truly be so grateful <3

All of these are jumping off points, almost like a build a bear, if any of these speak to you please hit me up! I’m willing to be flexible adjust to whatever you can throw at me, whether that’s OC x OC in an original world or a specific character ship in an established universe! There’s no limit on what you could play. If you feel inspired I’m definitely down to expand on these ideas or try something new! Thank you for reading all of this!

Last edited:
Hi, so I know this may be foolish but I saw touch her and you die and i was immediately entranced, may I pm you?

Boosting c:
Black Magic GIF by Little Mix

Hello! 24 and they/them. Up love to go with Oc x Oc for ATLA ! if that’s something you’re interested in at the moment ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back