• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Thorns [ooc]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Anywho I’m sorry I haven’t posted guys! I’ve been getting acquainted with my new job, still in training for 4 more weeks, and nearly bitched out this one girl for being racist to my wife. And I dunno if you know her she RPs on here too Left Out Left Out but like if you know or Rped with her she’s like amazing and super sweet, and honestly doesn’t deserve the shit she got. 😡

Anywho enough ranting! I have lunch at like three so I should conjure up a decently linked post soon!! Also if anyone wants to interact with Rei let me know so I can post accordingly!

Anywho I’m sorry I haven’t posted guys! I’ve been getting acquainted with my new job, still in training for 4 more weeks, and nearly bitched out this one girl for being racist to my wife. And I dunno if you know her she RPs on here too Left Out Left Out but like if you know or Rped with her she’s like amazing and super sweet, and honestly doesn’t deserve the shit she got. 😡

I'm sorry to hear that. No one deserves that sort of treatment. Hopefully she feels better.

Anywho enough ranting! I have lunch at like three so I should conjure up a decently linked post soon!! Also if anyone wants to interact with Rei let me know so I can post accordingly!

Both an investigator and an S-ranked ghoul are coming after Rei. Placing him down anywhere should be fine. My character has yet to reach the 7th ward, so unless your character decided to go Shibuya, the chances of them running into each other is pretty low.

Play it well and I'm sure Rei could have them fight each other while he escapes.

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to a fight between an Associate Special Class and two S-ranks^^
Marx has to find Santeru and Rorschach’s identity first. It’s a race to get to Rei first.

Kee posted!!! It’s really kinda just Rei ranting to himself, but you get a peek into his mind. I didn’t describe him in any particular location purely so he can have interactions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back