• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Thorns [ooc]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hi hi! What do you think of my character so far? I believe I have just the backstory to complete now.
S n o w S n o w

Kloudy Kloudy
Creepy yet oddly humorous. His dislike of bikakus is something to be wary of.
Yes, yes - I intend to have some comical interactions with both ghouls and fellow investigators alike thanks to his "quirky" personality.
Oh, and his dislike for Bikakus isn't actually a result of his experience with them in combat. I should really work on my backstory and reveal why...

Yes, yes - I intend to have some comical interactions with both ghouls and fellow investigators alike thanks to his "quirky" personality.
Oh, and his dislike for Bikakus isn't actually a result of his experience with them in combat. I should really work on my backstory and reveal why...

I'll have you know, Bikakus are plenty tough in combat.

Kloudy Kloudy Sadly it's not, that's Sinister you're thinking of. But him and I did work together a lot so we have subtle references of one another in our works.
Damn! Fair enough though, I'm glad I got the reference correctly. You have a nice character, so I can't wait to interact/battle him.

Hi I’m sorry I’m Christmas shopping! I’ll get to finishing soon! And then left out will be here so I can ask her some details about her character, whom I’m using

Ok so Rei is up and running I’ll fine tune him for things like spell check,punctuation and mechanics when I get off work! But does anyone wanna talk Characters with me? 🥺

Ok so Rei is up and running I’ll fine tune him for things like spell check,punctuation and mechanics when I get off work! But does anyone wanna talk Characters with me? 🥺
What rank is he? It doesn't say on the sheet.

Ah yeah, what are goul ranks?
Normal ghouls are about C rank, maybe B if they eat a bit more regularly. A rank is those who eat a lot and either have their own territory or have a special trait (such as a chimeras or rare kagune types). Then it goes to S rank, which are basically the more famous ghouls that have acted in such a way that the CCG consider them a real threat. Investigators usually investigate those guys first in hopes of exterminating them. SS rank is a step up from that and generally describes extremely powerful ghouls, such as cannibals and those with kakujas or ghouls that are just naturally really strong. They have also usually done something to piss off the CCG as well and are often the targets of large scale operations for extermination. The last rank is SSS rank, something reserved for extremely special cases such as The Owl. They are not to be engaged under any circumstances as it is understood that pretty much any investigator (save for Special Class Investigators such as Arima) will get killed even if they had a squad as back up.

You're ghoul seems to be in the B range, although there it isn't much to go off of. If you have any special kagune quirks (such as a multi-kagune type or the ability to generate electrical shocks or the ability to detach) then that would elevate your rank. Many rinkakus have a higher rank simply because of their impressive regenerative abilities.

Eh I’ll probably update him to s rank and go more into depth about his Kagune, because he does have a special Kagune.but I’m not 100 itll get approved? Like I want it so that he like has 6 rinkaku but at the tips they kinda split off into 4 smaller thinner tendrils capable of gripping and grabbing things and “painting “ which is what makes his “art” look like art Kloudy Kloudy

Oh yeah they do. I feel they’re kinda similar but like barely. For Rei, his art is an expression of his inner true feelings and his views on their world, his deeper pieces are abstract and his ghoul work as Rorschach is well kinda philosophical in a really dark way. QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back