• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy This Song is of Silver and Gold [Mermaid RP Revival-Accepting-]

Hello I am still interested I had a surprise, last minute ask from my folks to watch their animals so I have been busy despising me spooping around here, my apologies! I am still interested but I think it would be wise to still go for the role if you want and that way cryptic can see who fits best!?

I don't mind honestly as long as I may still participate and apply and just know he has some experience 💕 ♥️

Tomorrow I will be returning to my home and should have the time to sit down an actually get my CS up. Apologies again for the wait!

Hello I am still interested I had a surprise, last minute ask from my folks to watch their animals so I have been busy despising me spooping around here, my apologies! I am still interested but I think it would be wise to still go for the role if you want and that way cryptic can see who fits best!?

I don't mind honestly as long as I may still participate and apply and just know he has some experience 💕 ♥️

Tomorrow I will be returning to my home and should have the time to sit down an actually get my CS up. Apologies again for the wait!
Allllll goods. I am running with the idea of a roguishly charming lookout in the crowsnest, but on land she is a spy/thief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back