"Heaven, you fool? Did you ever hear of any pirates going there? Give me hell, it's a merrier place.” -Thomas Sutton
A missing mermaid, a sibling eager to find them, and a crew of bloodthirsty pirates eager to help, for the right price. These are but a few of our lovely roles.
Join us on an adventure of a lifetime!
Welcome friends! Pardon the lackluster post as I am not incredibly great with coding, but I am eagerly looking for a few individuals who may be interested in a fun sea-adventure.
This will be a literate pirate adventure! I've been getting back into roleplaying after a rather long hiatus. I started this idea some years back, but unfortunately it fizzled out before we could get to the major plotlines. Not to fret! I'd love to start this fun RP anew and meet some fun folks again in the process.
The vast and treacherous oceans of a fictional world, where pirate crews roam freely and the mysterious depths are home to merfolk, a half-human, half-fish species with their own unique culture. New islands will be explored; civilized and those never before found.
- Players should strive for well-written, descriptive posts that contribute to the story's depth and atmosphere. For the most part, a few paragraphs should be the expectation of this roleplay. However, I more than understand in certain situations this won't always be the case. You don't need to have endless pages of two characters discussing something.
- TW: This WILL be a darker roleplay. Blood, violence, death, kidnapping, abuse within the parameters allowed on the site will definitely be happening. If that's not something you wish to read, I highly suggest finding abstaining from this particular roleplay.
- Treat all players and characters with respect, both in and out of character. Avoid personal attacks and conflicts.
- Address any disagreements or issues through private messages or designated channels, rather than disrupting the roleplay.
- Maintain open communication with fellow players regarding posting schedules, absences, or potential changes to the storyline. Please communicate with me if you're unable to continue! I get it, everyone has lives. It's no hard feelings.
- Have fun! I want this to be a great experience, so if you have suggestions, comments, or even ideas I would love to hear them! So let us move on to the fun stuff....
Missing Mermaid: A free spirit, even amongst their own kind. Traveled too far from their family and found themselves taken in a large fishing net far from home. Currently a prisoner of Captain Marine, owner of the Bitter End.[SavannahSmiles]
Sibling of missing mermaid: Sought out the help of pirates aboard Neptune's Revenge to help find their missing family. Youngest of the clan. [Possibly Open]
Captain of Neptune's Revenge: She is money hungry and adventurous, but rarely as
bloodthirsty as most would believe. Helping purely for the treasure promised. [Cryptic Heathen-Captain Athena Goodfellow-]
Crew on Neptune's Revenge:
Captain of the Bitter End: They are bloodthirsty and cruel. Merfolk are rumored to allow one to be immortal, and they're eager to test that out by whatever means required. [Blobs]
Crew on the Bitter End: