• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕤. ℕ𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪. (Mostly Fandom, a few originals)

skeletonbutterfly

"I love you" never felt like any blessing.
Roleplay Type(s)
PLEASE NOTE I WAS AWAY FOR SOME TIME DUE TO HEALTH ISSUES AND IF WE HAD AN RP AND I DISAPPEARED THIS IT WHY AND I'M SORRY.

✩Quick Points✩
(Below I will list quick points of what you can expect and if you don't match...no need to read further.
If the quick points are in red, they are non-negotiable. SPOILER...Everything will be in red. )

Doubling ⤌⤏ OOC Chat Friendly ⤌⤏ FEMALE PARTNERS ONLY⤌⤏ 18+⤌
⤏ Novella Style ⤌⤏ M/F Pairings ⤌⤏ Ghosting Friendly ⤌⤏ Character Sheets⤌
⤏ Plotting ⤌⤏ Real Face Claims Only ⤌⤏ Third Person ONLY ⤌⤏ Be Patient
⤌⤏ Discord & Docs Preferred
butterfly-love.gif

About Me ♡
If you made it past the quick points, I'm assuming you're ready to make detailed RPS,
with interesting characters, and cry over them with me. If not...well then maybe you're just bored...
In that case welcome! Either way I'm glad you're still reading. I'll try and make this short and sweet.

➤I prefer my partners be female, because I'm married and that's just what I'm comfortable with. In the same vein, as I myself am in
my thirties, I prefer my partners to be 18+.
My availability can range from once a week to once a month to sometimes even longer, due to medical issues, other writing partners, and a kid. In short I need someone patient and willing to wait for responses. This being said I am almost always available for plotting and chatting to keep muse high.
I'll do my ABSOLUTE BEST not to ghost, but life is life, sometimes I get overwhelmed and disappear.
Please don't hate me. It's not that I don't want to RP it's that I likely got busy. As mentioned above, my health issues sometimes get the better of me
and it takes me offline for a few days. (If that's going to bother you. Then...don't PM me. Nothing against you I just can't help my health issues.) If you disappear it is likely that I won't message you just cause I'm not the type to bug you and I'll assume you either didn't like the RP, got bored, or just got busy. I'm very ditch friendly. However, I'm also the type that if you just let me know you're not into the RP anymore, I'll gladly do something else.
➤I will NEVER play a singular character. Doubling is what I'm good at, so whether it's an original plot or fandom
I will always be playing one male and one female character. I play both characters fairly, to the best of my ability and usually write
anywhere from 4 to 6 paragraphs per-character per-post another reason it may take me a while to respond.
➤ I'm a visual, detail oriented person. So you can always expect full blown character sheets and the use of real FCs.
I prefer that you are also very much excited to create detailed characters with me.
➤ Someone willing to move to Discord for plotting and docs for posting would be great as I tend to forget to check the site for long periods of time.
➤ Please give me something to work with. I get that every single post isn't going to be a novel, but one liners or a couple lines isn't going to do it for me.
For Fandoms I only do OC X Cannon
Pick your own love interest; I'm a big believer that if you find the male love interest for your girl attractive you'll be more invested. So I always let my partners pick their male love interests FC I ask that you would be kind enough to let me do the same.

butterfly-love.gif

CRAVING METER: ♥️

✴Rick and Morty✴ ♥️♥️♥️♥️
I am not fully caught up on the show I think I left off at season three, but I adore the characters and would love
to explore the Rick and Morty universe. I'm looking for some one willing to use real face claims we can
work together to decide who fits best! I'd love to do an aged up Morty 18+ and Maybe a slightly aged down Rick!
I'm personally looking for someone to play Morty for me and I can play Rick. But I'm also willing to play Morty and take Rick!

✴Breaking Bad✴♥️♥️♥️♥️
I'm craving this hardcore! You'll have to understand I have not finished the show so please forgive me.
Although I got fairly far and would love to make our own arcs and drama within the world of Breaking Bad.
I'd love to find someone to play Jesse Pinkman for me in return I can play anyone even if I haven't met them in the show I'll
do my research. OR OR I can play another Jesse Pinkman like character for you two Jesses are better then one.

✴Harry Potter✴♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Always looking for Harry Potter. I've seen all the movies haven't read the books.
I have experience playing the twins, Neville and Cedric. Looking for Draco. Could be
talked into Marauders era or Post Hogwarts with the characters being older.

✴Supernatural✴♥️♥️
I know I know sit down and watch a show. Not fully caught up on this either. But I made it to season six.
Looking for someone to play Dean. I have experience playing Sam. Could try anyone else.

✴New Girl✴♥️♥️♥️♥️
You guessed it not fully caught up but I'm currently watching and ADORE this show.
I think it would be a fun slice of life universe. I'd love for someone to play Schmidt for me.
I can play Nick, Winston, Coach, or and OC if you prefer.

Not Currently looking for this.

✴How To Train Your Dragon (Live Action/Real FCs)✴♥️

Would love to try this out as a live action, with real FCs.
Would love for someone to play Hiccup in return I can play any of the guys for you.
Could be talked into an original plot with OCs, loosely based on HTTYD. So basically
a dragon rider RP.

✴Outer Banks✴♥️
Caught up to season two, haven't seen season three.
My OC for this is John B's Twin sister. Just for reference.
I'm looking for someone to play JJ. I have the most experience with Rafe or John B.

Marvel Universe♥️
I have not seen all the movies, but I've seen a good handful of them.
Meaning I know enough, but may be missing some plot points. Not a huge
Marvel fan, but I think it could be fun to dabble in the world if you're okay with this!
I'd want Stephen Strange. I could play Iron Man or Captain America. Anyone else you
would have to give me a bit of Grace on but I'm willing to try anyone.

NOTABLE FANDOMS I COULD BE TALKED INTO:
✴Sherlock✴
✴Merlin✴
✴What We Do In The Shadows✴
✴Pretty Little Liars✴ (The Books, though it's been ages since I read them)
✴The Office✴
✴Parks And Rec✴
✴Lord Of The Rings/The Hobbit✴

butterfly-love.gif

ORIGINAL PLOTS

Dangerous Waters

I don't have a full plot for this more of an idea that I'd love my partner to help me
unpack more; A ocean diving team goes out to do research on sharks. They go to a highly shark populated
area but something goes wrong and they get stuck in the middle of the ocean, maybe shipwrecking on
an island.

Victorian Summer
The year is 1842, Queen Victoria is ruling over the British Empire. As members of
the royal family you're expected to act, dress, eat, and even breathe a certain way. You're
whole life is planned for you down to the very person you're going to marry. But, this
summer changes everything staying at a Loch in Scotland you and you're sister meet and
fall for someone you know you can't be with. As a budding young women you must make a choice between
happiness or loyalty to your family and tradition. (Still a WIP could use some tightening up and some further plotting)

A Very Dangerous Game
In a society where the rich run the world and the poor suffer at their hands.
Each year The Hunt takes place on an island. If you are one of the poor and between the ages of 18-25
your name is put into a lottery. 50 people are picked and released on the island to be hunter by the rich.
But you, you refuse to die. You are going to fight back. You won't be hunted. (This could definitely use some more plotting)

True Crime
I'm a big fan of true crime. I don't necessarily have a plot in mind
but if you wanted to do something true crime based I'd be totally down.
Detectives. Serial Killers. Kidnapping. Cold Cases.
I'm sure we could come up with something together.

✴The Groupies✴
An obsession taken too far. You and you're best friend have been to every
show imaginable, bought all their merch, and have walls covered in their faces.
You're favortie band is your life. But what happens when your obsession goes to far and
you and your best friend make up a plan to kidnap your favorite band members.

I would love to make most, if not all of these long term so we need to do a lot of plotting.
Also if none of these plots interest you and you have an idea you think I'd like go ahead and message
me the worst that's going to happen is I say no and we work something else out together.

butterfly-love.gif

✦Lastly

Please send me PMs. Do not comment here.
I would love for you to include your favorite color when you message me, just so I know you've read everything through.

Please don't just send me a message that says "I liked this idea...want to RP?" It is likely I won't even bother messaging you back.
Give me some info about yourself!
Also I only have one or two openings in my posting schedule.
So if those spots are filled I usually head off line for quite sometime and may not check here.
Which means I may not get back to you in a timely mannor. Please forgive me.

Anyways Happy Hunting!

Lots of Love.
Be courageous and be kind.
🌻

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back