• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Color me interested. :33: I don't know how to use codes for my CS though (haven't been on this site for awhile) so if you could link me to some BBcode resources, that would be great!
If you haven't seen them already, they're a lot of links in the CS, I recommend Uxie's code because they usually have pretty good guides within the code themselves, and obviously some are less confusing than others, but if you have questions I'm more than happy to help. Fancy code isn't necessary just do what's best for you

If you haven't seen them already, they're a lot of links in the CS, I recommend Uxie's code because they usually have pretty good guides within the code themselves, and obviously some are less confusing than others, but if you have questions I'm more than happy to help. Fancy code isn't necessary just do what's best for you

My bad, I didn't see that. I'll start working on my character sheet. :) Are we going to use Discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back