• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern This ain't no West Side Story

Sage frowns and clenched her jaw. She shakes her head and leans back. She sighs softly and rubs her temples. “And you really think the police are the best option? They couldn’t even help us put Mark away when he almost killed you!” She snaps.

“Because I withdrew my statement placing him st the crime scene!” He snapped back not having told her that before. “To keep you safe I lied. He threatened you. He told me he would have you abducted and tortured and I couldn’t have that!” He yelled back then lay back gasping for air while a nurse came in.

Sage frowns and sighs softly. She gets up and leaves the room. She heads to the cafeteria and gets some coffee. She bites her lip and rubs her face, sitting down at a corner table.

Jason was in the room by himself when the cops arrived and he got himself propped up with pillows before talking to them, explaining what he and sage had spoken about until they got another phone call from him, straight to the police this time giving them an address ‘you know if he had given me the help.... I wouldn’t have had to send her home to her mother like I have.’ Jason felt his blood run cold and just sat there shaking while they sent a couple people round to the address. The news that they had found Daria came before sage was even back to the room and a few minutes later one of them stepped over to Jason to tell him that they were very sorry... but there was nothing that could be done and she was gone.

Sage comes back up to the room and sees it swarming with cops. She frowns and manages to get through, seeing the look on Jason’s face when the officer was talking to him. She knew it was bad. She rushes over to him, hearing the last few words, she was gone. She frowns and looks at Jason, instantly hugging him.

He sat there staring at the bed for a moment before he started pulling sensors off his chest and trying to get out of bed. “I wanna see her.” He muttered. “I wanna see my baby girl.” He muttered quietly but as they started to try and make him stay there he got a bit more forceful. “Let me see her!” He yelled in one cops face as he was shoved to sit back down ‘Sir you do not want to see her how she is. Trust us. You want the memories you have not this one.’ He just broke down completely then and held onto Sage desperately.

Sage frowns and just lets the cops handle him, knowing she wouldn’t be able to do anything. She pulls him close when he settles down and rubs his back softly. She buries her face in his hair and starts crying as it hits her more. She felt semi responsible since it was Mark. She should have done something when she had the chance.

He held onto her tightly until he was settled enough to answer a couple of their questions before they were left to their privacy but a cop was stationed by the door for now as they were concerned for sages safety as well. “He was always going to kill her..... Soon as she saw his face and would be able to tell people who it was...” he whimpered shaking a little. “I wanna see her sage. I don’t care how she looks I want my daughter in my arms.” He whimpered gripping onto her a little tighter.

Sage frowns and holds onto him. She wipes her eyes and shakes her head. “I don’t think that’s a good idea baby.” She murmurs softly and watches him.

“Why not? She’s ... she was my baby girl.” He whimpered shaking a little and crying some more until he had no tears left just laying there staring at the wall. “We promised to take her to the movies. Why did... how could they let him take her from school like that?” He mumbled.

Sage sighs softly and rubs his back softly. “I don’t know baby. I don’t know.” She murmurs skftly and lays her head in his shoulder. “I’m sorry.”

“I need to see her. Why won’t they let me see her?” He asked her quietly and lay there shaking some, his monitors showing how stressed out he was and just holding her hands tightly.

Sage shakes her head. “I think it’s a good idea you don’t see her right now.” She murmurs soflty. “Maybe tomorrow or the day after.” She murmurs softly. If the cops were advising against it, she was afraid to see what she looked like.

He whimpered a little and frowned. “Sage I can’t breathe.” He grunted feeling the panic rise up in him as another wave of grief hit him, he was already fragile and this was making him worse and worse.

Sage frowns and holds his hand. “Breathe baby. Breathe.” She murmurs softly and calls for a nurse. She was worried about him. She couldn’t lose him too.

He grunted a little and leaned back, starting to pass out until a couple more nurses arrived and they moved to get him settled again, keeping him lightly sedated so that he was in and out I consciousness rather than awake and causing himself more stress.

His nurse came in to check on him again and frowned. “We’re going to be sending him home tomorrow, but he needs to take it slowly. His body cannot take more of this or his heart will give out with everything it’s been put through.” She warned her

Jason stayed lightly sedated until the following morning looking around a little confused until he remembered what had happened and he curled up some more just staring at the wall wanting nothing more than to wake up and find it was all one big nightmare but he knew that wasn’t about to happen.

Sage sleeps in the chair and curls up. She was exhausted and her body just needed the rest. She woke up about an hour after him and stretches a little. She glances around and sighs softly as everything hits her again. She looks down and buries her face in her hands.

Jason looked over at her hearing movement and frowned a little. “Sage... can you lay with me?” He asked her quietly wanting to have her closer.

Sage looks up when he starts talking and nods. “Yeah baby,” She murmurs soflty and gets up. She lays down beside him and wraps an arm around him. She lays her head agaisnt his shoulder.

He frowned some and held her close to him. “I’m sorry for blowing up on your yesterday... I don’t wanna argue with you.” He pointed out.

Sage shakes her head. “Don’t apologize. It’s okay.” She murmurs soflty. “I don’t expect you to keep your cool after what happened. I’m sorry it happened. God I knew he was dangerous. I should have done something before I quite. I should have made sure he went to jail.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back