• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern This ain't no West Side Story

Sage listens to them and nods a little. “Do not ask her where she is. You’re gonna get her killed!”

The man smirks. “You’re gonna do some drug runs and a few assasinations. I’ll be sending you some more info.”

He went to ask him more questions but got hung up on. “Shit! ... We have to go to the cops.” He whimpered. “I can’t.... He has no intention of letting her out alive. She can see who he is!” He yelled starting to panic.

Sage places her hand son his shoulder. “Jason I need you to clam down. Freaking out I’d only gonna land you back in the hospital and that’s not gonna help her.” She reminds him. “We’re gonna find her.” She assures him and gets up, calling the police.

He just nodded and tried to stay calm sitting on the floor and staring at his hands shaking some until he eventually heard matts voice show up soon followed by unfamiliar voices and that’s when he stood up and went to speak to them, his legs giving way after just a few steps though and he collapsed back onto the kitchen floor.

Sage hears him fall and quickly turns around. She rushes over to him. “Jason?” She was worried about him. He was gonna land himself back in the hospital and he was worried about Daria. He didn’t want her to be killed. The stress was getting to her too.

One of the cops rushed over and carefully helped her get him up and over to the couch, getting him some water then let his girlfriend get him calmed down going over to his supervisor. “We gotta go real careful on this one, Miss mccartney has just told me that he’s recovering from cancer, he’s not looking so hot right now. I don’t want to aggravate anything and get him worse. We will probably need him on form for this.” He told him.

Jason frowned and watched her some thanking her for the water. “Sage... come here sweetheart.” He mumbled pulling her into his arms tightly knowing she needed comfort too.

Sage sighs softly and kisses his head. “Try to relax okay? We’re gonna get her back but I can’t be worrying about both of you.” She murmurs softly. “I can’t have you back in the hospital.”

He just nodded tiredly and held onto her carefully. He wasbt meaning to get bad but he knew she was stresssed about this as well and him getting ill wouldn’t help anything so he kept quiet about it.

Sage sighs softly and rubs her fingers through his hair gently. She keeps him close and talks to the officers about what they knew when they came over. She Let’s Jason fill in the parts she hadn’t heard or any input he had. She sighs softly and looks down. She didn’t want anything to happen to Daria. She loved her like her own daughter.

Jason frowned watching the wall in front of him ignoring magic trying to nudge him. “I just want to find my daughter safe.” He told them quietly. “I can’t... we can’t lose her.” He whimpered shaking a little and doing his best to not get worked up.

Sage sighs softly and gets up carefully. She takes the officers into the kitchen to talk to them and let Jason calm down. She sighs softly and rubs a hand though her hair.

“Ma’am... is there anyway to keep him safe? Have him stay at the hospital for now just in case? Anything?” One of the officers asked her. He was going to seriously hurt himself if he wasn’t careful.

Sage sighs softly and rubs her arm. “I can look into it.” She murmurs softly. She honestly liked that plan. She didn’t want him trying to go play the hero. She couldn’t let him overdo himself like that. She sighs softly and watches Jason.

They stayed with the in case of another phone call, the whole time keeping an eye on Jason but he seemed okay for now and eventually the officers all left and promised to keep them updated. Jason had gone up to bed an hour ago but now he was sat up again with his head in his hands shaking a little, hearing sage walk in. “Where is she?” He whimpered a little.

Sage frowns a little and it’s beside him. She hugs him tightly and rubs his back softly. “Where gonna find her. She’s gonna be home so soon, safe and sound.” She murmurs soflty.

He frowned struggling to breathe a little and nodded holding onto her tightly. “Sage.. you don’t know him love.... I don’t think he’s gonna let her out alive.” He sobbed.

Sage frowns and holds onto him tightly. She kisses his head and tries to comfort him. She was trying to stay strong for him. She couldn’t break down too. She rocks him gently and sighs soflty.

“You think I should go back in... until this is done? I don’t wanna put that extra pressure on you love in case I go backwards.” He mumbled wiping at his eyes and pulling her into his arms holding her tightly to him and kissed her head.

Sage caresses his cheek softly and pushes some hair out of his face. “I think so baby. I just don’t wait your health to go back. I can’t del with that too.” She murmurs soflty.

Sage looks at him. “I’m as okay as I can be I guess.” She murmurs. “Just worry about keeping yourself healthy for Daria. She’s gonna wanna be with her dad when we get her back.”

He nodded a little and lay back some more keeping her close to him as he tried to get some sleep but all he could think about was Daria out there by herself scared senseless.

Sage watches him and sighs softly. She wished she could do more. She’d go Daria right now if she could. She carefully pulls away when she figures he was asleep and heads downstairs. She sits on the couch and finally lets herself break down.

He was only lightly dozing but he didn’t think there was anything that he could do or say that was going to help her so he stayed in bed, eventuallly falling asleep properly and was out until late morning.

Sage sniffles and wipes at her eyes. It was hard having to be the strong one all the time. She lays down on the couch and turns on the tv, eventually falling asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back