• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern This ain't no West Side Story

Dance tangled their fingers together and rubs the back of his hand with her palm to help sooth him. She knew he still wasn’t comfortable with the idea of leaving the house. She sighs softly as they sit down and nods. “I’m fine.” She murmurd softly. “I do want to talk to you about something though.” She murmurs soflty.

He nodded a little and frowned. “What is it?” He asked her quietly watching her some, worried she was about to say she was leaving him. It had been a constant worry for him the whole time

Sage holds his hand and rubs it softly. “I’ve been talking to this therapist. I really want you to go see him. I’m planning on starting sessions with him.” She murmurs softly.

He frowned and bit his lip a little just watching her. “Why?” He asked quietly, “I’m not sure that’s such a good idea.” He mumbled quietly.

He frowned some and watched her carefully. “Sage I don’t .... I ... the only thing that is going to fix this is having Daria back.” He whimpered a little swallowing back tears.

Sage frowns and lets go of his hand, trying not to get frustrated. It felt like he wasn’t even trying though. She sighs and shakes her head. “Fine.”

He frowned some and watched her. “What do you think therapy will do then?” He mumbled wanting her to think he was at least open to the idea if it meant a lot to her.

Sage looks at him. “It could do a lot if you were open to it. It’ll help you get through this because bottling it up isn’t helping. You’re only gonna keep hurting.”

He frowned some and bit his lip again thanking the waitress who brought him coffee. “I will think about it Alright ?” He murmured

He just nodded a little and reached for her hand again. “Sage.... I couldn’t do any of this without you babe... I hope you know that.” He murmured gently to her, kissing her hand.

He sighed a little and ate only bits and pieces of his breakfast not feeling one bit hungry just getting up at the end to go to the restroom and then came out to go pay the bill before looking back for sage to go out to the car.

Sage frowns and sighs. She heads back to the car with him and heads home. She goes straight to her office and closes the door, getting on her laptop.

Jason frowned some feeling like he was being shut out and just went upstairs to change clothes into comfy ones and lay in bed with a movie on his laptop and magic laying on his legs.

Sage curls up in the chair and emails the doctor back. She sets up her own appointment time and sighs softly. She leans back and closes her eyes, sitting there for a few minutes before heading upstairs. She lays on the bed and curls up.

Jason smiled some and rolled over pulling her in close and kissed her head “Hey you.... I was thinking... how much vacation do you have left to book this year?” He asked her quietly having been thinking about her the whole time she was in her office.

He nodded some. “I was thinking we could take a long weekend up to New York or Chicago or something... get away for a bit.” He suggested quietly.

He frowned and reached for her hand gently tangling their fingers together. “Are we play sage? You and me?” He asked her quietly worried he was losing her.

Sage looks at him and sighs. “I don’t know.” She says honestly. She wasn’t sure if they would be okay. He wasn’t getting help and he kept pushing her to have a kid like it would fill the void. She wasn’t sure were they stood anymore.

He frowned some and watched her. “I don’t wanna lose you.” He told her quietly gently squeezing her hand. If he lost her this time he knew it would be for good and he was sure he would end up going really downhill if he did.

Sage sighs softly. “I don’t wanna lose you either. I love you but we can’t keep going like this babe.” She murmurs softly. “I can’t keep going like this.” She murmurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back