• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern This ain't no West Side Story

He shook his head a little and gripped at her hand. “It’s not your fault. It’s not my fault. It’s no ones fault but him really.” He said quietly just feeling numb to it all now.

He frowned and turned to face her “When can we go home? I wanna see her sage. I need to see my little girl... I need to make sure... I need.” He frowned not able to get the words out.

Sage frowns. “Please don’t get worke up baby. You’ll see her soon.” She murmurs softly and watches him. “I just need you to stay calm for me.”

He just nodded and frowned some more pulling his wallet off the nightstand, opening it to a photo of him holding Daria when she was just a baby, gently stroking over it with his thumb and frowning more.

Sage frowns and sighs softly. She wished she could help him but she knew no one could. He needed to get through this on his own. She lays her head agaisnt his shoulder and realxes.

-4 months-
Jason rolled over in bed and smiled a little seeing Sage laying next to him, gently pulling her in close. He still struggled a little but he was getting there little by little. “Morning... you working today?” He asked her quietly. He was trying desperately for them to get pregnant as well. He wanted them to have kids again and he had been a little pushy about it last night.

Sage stretches a little and shakes her head. “I have the day off.” She murmurs and pulls away, sitting up. She gets up and heads into the bathroom to take a shower. She was still a little mad at him for last night. He was really pushy and it ended in them going to bed mad.

“Did you wanna go do anything?” He asked her, frowning when she slammed the door in response, completely oblivious to how upset he had made her last night.

Sage didn’t feel like dealing with him right now. She just needed some time alone. She sighs and stops down, hoping into the shower. She closes her eye Nd realxes under the water.

He sighed a little as he pulled himself out of bed and headed downstairs to check on magic, starting to get a bit of breakfast together as well. His left arm was still bothering him and it was ridiculously hard to get much movement out of it but it was better than before at least. He heard movement on the stairs and smiled some, his initial reaction to greet Daria but then paused and frowned turning to see it was sage. “Morning.”

Sage looks at him and goes to get some coffee. “Morning.” She murmurs and takes a seat st the table. She opens her laptop and starts checking emails

He frowned and went to get a jacket then came back down and looked over at her. “I thought you weren’t working today?” He mumbled tying his hair back.

Sage looks at him and frowns. “I’m not.” She murmurs and rubs a hand through her hair. “I still need to check these real quick though.” She mutters and looks back down r her laptop, replying to the few that needed quick responses.

Jason just nodded. “Give me a shout when you’re done.” He mumbled and headed upstairs passing Darias room and going over to stand in the doorway looking inside and sighing a little. He hadn’t even been able to bring himself to tidy it up. He’d taken out any food or drinks she’d left in there but other than that he’d left it pristine

Sage nods a little and goes back to the emails. She curls up on the chair and glances up to make sure he was gone, replying to the last one that wasn’t business related. She had got into contact with a therapist she wanted James to see, just to talk about things. She had been asking prices and schedules. She reply’s quickly and closes the laptop, going to put it back in her office.

Jason was stood there in the doorway still when he felt a hand on his shoulder and jumped a little. “I didn’t hear you come up.... let’s go get some food.” He murmured reaching for her hand.

Sage sighs softly and nods. “I need to go get shoes and a jacket.” She murmurs,pulling away. She heads into their bedroom and grabs her stuff, going back to him.

He nodded and went downstairs to wait sitting with magic and kept him close sighing quietly. He was stuck in his grief and he was terrified that he was going to lose sage over it.

Sage heads over to him. “Ready to go?” She asks softly and rubs her arm. She wanted to talk to him about the therapist while they were out. She only hoped he’d actually consider it.

He nodded and got up, wandering over to the door with her and took her hand. “I love you.” He murmured tiredly getting in her car with her.

Sage looks st him and sighs softly. “I love you too.” She murmurs and gets in, heading to his favorite place. She gets out with him and heads inside.

He gripped her hand a little. They’d only started leaving the house the past few days and he was feeling unsafe every time they did but he knew they needed to try and get their lives back together again. “Are you okay? You seen really off this morning.” He mumbled once they got w table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back