• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern This ain't no West Side Story

“They need to get the handcuffs off or they can’t take me in the MRI.” He told her hoarsely trying to remember how to breathe

Sage nods. “I know baby. I heard.” She murmurs soflty and kisses his head. “It’s gonna be okay. Just relax.” She murmurs, trying to keep him clam.

He relaxed a bit more feeling her hand on his head. “I’m still really cold.” He mumbled seeing the cop finally walk in and uncuff him so they came and got him for an MRI. “You got lucky. Bail already got posted and it sounds like the statement incriminating him is being changed as we speak.” He muttered to Sage before leaving in a huff. They were too good at keeping their guys out of prison.

Sage smiles a little when she hears that. As much as she wanted nothing to do with her brothers, at least they got him out of this. She sighs softly and goes to sit in the waiting room. She curls up and sighs.

They let her go through and see him again once he was settled telling her that they would still let him go home that evening as long as everything now stayed the same. “He should wake up soon. He just fell asleep. No sedative.” She assured her and left them to privacy.

Jason smiled tiredly as he woke up and looked over at her. “Hey there beautiful... can we head out yet?” He asked her yawning a little.

Sage smiles at him a little. “As soon as they give you the all clear.” She murmurs softly and kisses his cheek. “How are you feeling?”

“Better. I can breathe again.” She smiled at her some playing with her hand. “I love you.” He murmured “they told me about the bail and everything.” He mumbled smiling again at her.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” He grinned. “Is Magic there already?” He asked rubbing her shoulder gently while they walked inside seeing magic run over. “Never mind here’s my big boy” He cooed kissing her head. “Did you get a night with your mommy last night?” Hespoke go him like a baby then stood up again and went to get a couple bags packed.

Sage smiles and watches him. She sits down in the couch and pets Magic gently. “Would you ever want kids?” She asks Jason suddenly and glances towards the bedroom.

He glanced over at her and raised an eyebrow. “I mean... I guess... I haven’t been around that many kids I gotta be honest and I didn’t exactly have the right examples of parents growing up... but I think if that’s what you wanted then I’d be happy to have kids with you. That way I could trust they at least had one good parent.” He smiled at her finishing packing his stuff for a couple weeks making all the checks round his apartment then left with her to get back in the car.

Sage listens to him and nods a little. “I think you would be a good dad. You are to Magic.” She murmurs and then heads out with him. She gets magic in the backseat and heads to her house, letting the two inside and helping James with his bags. She takes them to her room and goes to sit on the couch with him. She sits beside him and holds his hand gently. “What do you want for dinner?”

Sage shivers a little and bites her lip. “As good as that sounds, I don’t wanna hurt you.” She murmurs softly and looks up at him.

“Oh fine.” He grumbled a bit and rest his head back watching her some. “You wanna order Chinese?” He asked her smiling some.

Sage giggles softly. “Unless you think you’re up for it.” She murmurs and kisses his cheek. She nods a little. “Yeah it sounds good.”

He smiled and shook his head. “No I know it’s not a good idea... I thought maybe I could do it but I changed my mind.” He chuckled quietly.

Sage giggles softly and nods. She kisses him softly as cups his cheek. “I love you.” She murmurs softly and goes to go order the food.

He smiled at her and went to go take a leak quickly before rejoining her in the lounge pulling her in close to him “What were you thinking you wanted to do tomorrow?”

“Yes ma’am. Lazy day it is.” He smiled at her getting up to go get a beer from her fridge. “I’m gonna need to talk to Aaron tomorrow for a bit whether that’s on the phone or in person. It’s up to him but he’ll need to decide how we proceed with a few changes so I will let you know when I do about that.L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back