• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern This ain't no West Side Story

“I was thinking tgifridays.” He told her quietly and picked up his wallet and keys stuffing everything in his pockets going over and gently massaged her shoulders with his large hands

Sage realxes agaisnt his hands and closes her eyes. She smiles and looks up at him. “You have magic hands.” She winks at him and giggles softly.

He smiled and kissed her head gently. “Mmm and you know it better than anyone.” He murmjred smiling tiredly. “You ready?” He asked her quietly and rest her head on his chest.

He got out to his truck and got in starting it up and driving out to the mall half an hour away with her. “So Who is this guy you work for by the way? Cause I was thinking about it and I’ve never heard of him.” He told her.

Sage glances over at him. “His names Peter Delange. Works mostly with high profile cases.” She murmurs softly. “Done a few pro bono works.” She shrugs.

“Im not suggesting you tell him I’m just saying.” He smiled and parked when he found a spot big enough for the truck getting out and taking her hand in his while they walked to get food. “What you hungry for?” He asked her quietly.

Sage smiles and holds his hand. She laces their fingers together an fglances around. “Whatever you want. I’ll eat anything I’m so hungry.” She giggles.

He smiled and nodded taking her to the Italian place next to the cinema. “I’m thinking some old Italian food good movie then when we get home I’m feeling okay enough for some good sex by the fire.” He winked at her.

Sage giggles and blushes a little. “Sounds like a great night.” She murmurs softly and kisses his cheek. She heads to the table with him and sits down, looking over the menu.

He grinned and leaned back knowing what he wanted. He always ordered the same thing when they got Italian and he just sat watching her. “What did I do to get so lucky?” He grinned at her reaching into his pocket and pulling out the painkillers taking two while they sat there.

Sage giggles and shakes her head. “I’m the lucky one.” She murmurs and watches him. “Babe how many are you taking a day? You’re really only supposed to be taking them twice a day.” She murmurs soflty.

“No it says I can have them every six hours. I only had some this morning when I got up.” He lied to her putting them back in his pocket.

Sage watches him. She didn’t really believe him but she wouldn’t push it right now. “Okay.” She murmurs soflty and puts the menu down, ordering when she waiter came.

He ordered his food and leaned back some. “So were you thinking about time staying at your place becoming possibly something more permanent at some point?” He asked her quietly. Whenever they had discussed it it had become apparent that neither one wished to stay at his place.

Sage looks at him and bites her lip. “I would like it to be.” She says softly. “But I understand if you wanna stay in your apartment. I know it’s better for.. work.” She murmurs.

“Well... I think magic prefers having the back yard and if I’m gonna be a good dog dad... I better listen to what he wants.” He smiled at her some leaning forward and kissing her gently.

Sage smiles a little and watches him. “I want you to want it too you know. If you aren’t ready to leave the apartment that’s fine.”

He smiled at her some winking. “I do want it too beautiful. I’m just kinda tired.” He murmured playing with her hand while they waited for their food.

He smiled and watched her some until their food arrived and then all his attention went to his food wolfing it down like he always did.

He stayed at hers for two weeks before having to go home to do a clear up. He’d made her go into work that morning so her boss didn’t get upset with how much time she was taking. He was mostly healed by now anyway. Just a few bruises were left that were large. The painkillers were still disappearing fast though. He was up to taking 10 a day and it was getting even more out of hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back