• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern This ain't no West Side Story

He frowned walking with her and waited for the answer hearing they had him in detox but she could see him once he was in recovery so matt just led her to the waiting room and got her to sit down getting her some water. “Hey... he’s gonna be okay. He was conscious when they got him in the ambulance.” He assured her.

Sage places her head in her hands and shakes her head. "This is my fault." She whimpers and puts the water at her feet. She starts sobbing and holds onto Matt tightly.

He frowned hugging her tightly and trying to soothe her. “Hey... hey this isn’t your fault. You didn’t shoverhe overdose down him did you... did you? Cause I wouldn’t put that past you when you’re angry.” He tried to cheer her up with the joke but sighed when she stayed quiet. “Talk to me Sage... what’s going on in that head of yours?”

Sage shakes her head. "I might have well done that. I was forcing him to get help and I didn't give him very good options. It was either get help or get out." She whimpers. "I just...I was scared and I didn't know what to do to help him." She buries her face in his chest.

He frowned shaking his head. “Sage O’Connor... you did everything with good intentions.” He told her quietly seeing a nurse come by to take her to his room. “I won’t interrupt right now, I’ll go back to yours get him some clothes shall I? I’ll be back.” He told her taking her keys and left her to privacy with him.

Sage nods a little and heads to the room. She places a hand on her mouth and watches him. She shakes a little and walks over to him, sitting by the bed.

Jason was sat up but looking pale and worn out and just reached for her. “I didn’t mean to do it I swear I didn’t mean to do that.” He told her quietly shaking and starting to cry. “I was trying to tell you I would get help but you left before I got a chance and then I felt really sick and I couldn’t get ahold of you the line was busy and I don’t remember anything from there.” He whimpered

Sage shakes her head. "It's okay. I know you didn't." She murmurs softly and bites her lip. "I know." She murmurs and wipes at her eyes. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you like that." She murmurs softly and curls up. "I'm so sorry." She whimpers softly.

He shook his head and pulled her into his arms tightly holding her extra close and kissed her head repeatedly. “Don’t Be Sorry for gods sakes Sage don’t be sorry for this it’s not your fault.” He promised her again.

Sage sniffles and holds onto him gently. She shakes her head and whimpers. She still blamer herself for this. If she hadn't have pushed him or if she had got him help sooner, when she first noticed it. She buries her face in his neck and closes her eyes.

He frowned and held her close scared he had lost her and eventually fell asleep with her in his arms securely still her tiny frame fitting perfectly.

Sage stays still and in his arms. She holds onto to him and eventually falls asleep as well, the adrenaline wearing off. She nuzzles into him more and relaxes against him, keeping her grip on him. She didn't want to lose him.

He woke up a few hours later to her and another guy in the room just looking at him confused. He looked like her some so he was guessing it was her other brother the only one he hadn’t met. But with the way she seemed to be around him he was hoping he could get along with him.

Sage sighs softly and takes the clothes from Matt. "Thanks." She murmurs softly. She had just gotten done filling him on things about Jason and the family. "Can you not mention this to them? I don't want them to have anything else to hold over my head about not wanting us together." She murmurs softly.

Matt nodded and smiled. “Sage... until it turns out that he’s really a woman and you’re gay then you’re still doing better than I am.” He pointed out winking at her then winked over at Jason and went to get a drink to give them a few minutes together first.

Jason looked over at her. “Hey... was he coming onto me?” He asked her quietly smiling some and sat up.

Sage smiles a little and watches Matt leave. She looks at him and sits on the chair. "Maybe." She laughs softly and shakes her head. "That's my brother, Matt." She murmurs and watches him. "How are you feeling?" She asks softly and holds onto his hand gently. She rubs his knuckles softly and sighs.

“Mmm... rough... but if I got a nurse sage to look after me then I’m sure I’ll be alright... as long as you keep all meds locked up.” He murmured playing with her hand.

Sage nods a little. "We can make this work." She murmurs softly and kisses his hand softly. She watches him and sighs softly. "I love you so much."

He smiled watching her and pulled her in closer. “Is Magic Okay? I hope I didn’t scare him.” He mumbled and rubbed at his face some.

He smiled gently at her and nodded. “I just wanna get Home to you bit so we can properly start building that life together.” He murmured tiredly.

Sage nods a little. “I know baby.” She murmurs softly and kisses him softly. She caresses his cheek and sighs. “You’ll be home soon.”

He smiled some and looked upwhen her brother walked in reaching to shake his hand. “I’m Jason.” He told him smiling some.

He smiled back and shook his head some. Well as long as you’re not trying to attack me with a crowbar I think I can finally get on with a family member of Sages.” He chuckled quietly and looked over at her smiling tiredly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back