• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern This ain't no West Side Story

Matt chuckles. “Trust me. I’m nothing like them.” He murmurd and rubs his sisters shoulder softly.

Sage smiles st them and kisses Jason’s cheek.

Matt hung around for an hour before leaving them to it. Jason rest back pulling her in close and kissed the top of her head. “You mean the world to me.”

It took them a month to get him home after he was released from hospital. His guys had sent him to rehab for his own good before he finally got to be home with Sage and he was finally back to himself. They were having their own little Christmas there seeing as he’d missed the actual date and he had her in his lap while she opened her couple of presents from him.

Sage smiles and kisses his cheek softly. “I’m glad you’re back home.” She murmurs and she opens the gift. So far he had given her a bracelet and necklace. She curls into him a little.

He smiled some and kissed her head. “I’m glad I’m home too.” He murmured pulling her in a little closer while he watched her some while she opened the last one from him which was just a fun one on the best places to go eat at the university she was trying to get into to go back to school.

Sage giggles at the last gift and looks st him. “Better be some coupons in here too.” She teases and kisses his cheek. “Open mine now!” She murmurs and hands one to him.

He smiled and pecked her cheek letting her shift around to be more comfortable opening it carefully and smiled at Magic having the time of his life playing with the wrapping paper on the floor.

Sage giggles softly. She had gotten him a watch, a new sweater, a framed picture of them and Magic and the last one was an engraved pocket knife.

Jason smiled and watched her happily “thank you beautiful.” He murmured kissing her gently. “What time are the reservations for again?” He asked her as he got up to start clearing up having to wrestle some ribbon off of magic.

Sage giggles and hands Magic the home they had gotten him. She kisses his head and stands up. “Seven.” She murmurs and wraps an arm around his waist.

He smiled swayiingwith her a little sighing quietly. “Are you sure that I can’t tempt you to go to your parents for a visit tomorrow?” He murmured

Sage shakes her head. “I’m not dealing with that.” She murmurs. “All that’s gonna happen is yelling and cold shoulders.” She murmurs softly and leans in to him.

He nodded some. “What if you did it one person at a time. Like went for coffee with your mom or something then your brothers then your dad.” He mumbled gently massaging her shoulders.

He nodded kissing her head gently and rubbing her back. “Alright.” He murmured smiling some. “You know I feel bad I don’t have the cash to spend on you like you did with me.” He murmured kissing her head again.

Sage shakes her head. “I love what you got me.” She murmurs softly and wraps her arms around his neck. “I love you.” She murmurs softly and kisses him.

He smiled tiredly and kissed her head rubbing at her back a little “I do have one more thing for you but you gotta wait til later.” He winked at her and kissed her softly.

Sage giggles and smiles. “Okay.” She murmurs and nuzzles her face in his neck. She realxes and closes her eyes. “I love you so much.” She murmurs softly and rubs her nails gently along his back.

He smiled some and glanced at the time. “Mmm I love you too but I think we need to get going if we’re gonna make our reservation on time.” He smiled at her.

Sage whines softly but nods. She gets up and makes sure their presents are put up before getting her shoes, coat and purse. She waits for him and heads to the car once he was ready.

He smiled getting in her car and looking over at his truck sighing a little. It had reallly been bothering him lately the difference in income that they had.

Sage runs a hand through her hair and holds his hand gently as she drives. “You okay sweetie?” She asks softly and rubs his knuckles softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back