• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern This ain't no West Side Story

He pulled himself out of a trance and glanced over at her smiling. “Huh? Oh yeah I’m good.” He mumbled and sighed quietly.

Sage nods a little and smiles at him. “I was thinking, I still have some vacation time saved up and there’s this really cute cabin the mountains my parents used to take us to around Christmas time. How would you feel about spending New Years up there?”

He frowned some. “I can’t take more time off babe. I know it’s not set vacation but I’m back tomorrow and they’re gonna have me working a lot more.” He mumbled.

Sage frowns a little and nods. “Oh okay.” She murmurs softly and shrugs. “Maybe another time.” She murmurs and parks the car, getting out.

He scratched at his chin a little and frowned. “Maybe. We will see..” he told her and got out the car with her walking towards the restaurant.

He smiled some ordering them some wine before leaning back and watching her. “Would Magic be able to go?” He asked her.

He nodded and pulled his phone out using the calculator for a minute then looked at her. “We can go in a couple months for three days.” He told her

He frowned and ran a hand over his face. “Don’t worry about it. I’ll sort it out.” He grumbled a little then put his phone away and reached for her hand.

Sage frowns and watches him. “Just forget about it.” She mutters and pulls her hand away. She looks back down at the menu and flips through it.

“Sage.... do you know how much there is that I wanna do with you or for you but can’t cause I don’t have the funds.” He muttered. “I would love to be able to say yes to things and not have to think about it. Of course I would but I just can’t babe.”

Sage looks at him and shakes her head. “Why do you think I expect you to be the one to pay for everything? I brought it up with the intentions of using the money I had been saving for a vacation to go. I’m just as capable for paying for stuff.” She mutters. “I didn’t dare you for your money.” She mutters and crosses her arms.

He frowned rubbing at his face. “I know you don’t and it’s not about you earning more I just... I can’t do nice things for you. I wanna be able to take you on vacation but I can’t and you’re stuck with this useless broke addict and I just want to be more for you.” He muttered rubbing at his face

Sage frowns and sighs. “I can’t believe you think that little of yourself. You’re clean now Jason, you got help and I’m proud of you for that. You have a job. It may not be entirely legal and I may hate it sometimes but it’s who you are. You aren’t useless.” She mutters and sighs softly. “I’m sorry if I ever made you feel like that.” She looks down and places her hands in her lap.

He shook his head “Oh god no babe it’s not your fault at all. I just... like I said. I wish that I was more for you. Someone to show off to your friends.” He mumbled reaching for her hand.

Sage looks at him and frowns. “You’re already that person.” She murmurs softly and sighs. “I love you more than anything.” She murmurs and kisses his knuckles softly.

Be frowned squeezing her hand tightly and watched her. “I love you too.” He murmured not taking his eyes off her just feeling insecure more than ever.

He moved to sit beside her a little more and wrapped an arm around her shoulders carefully not saying anything still worried she would be mad at him about the whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back