• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Thine Kingdom Fallen

iMeisaki

mighty lil goon
Thine Kingdom Fallen
Character sheets are due 11/1!
Update 10/22/19 - Trying to revive this!
Hello again! I'm Mei. I've tried to start up this group rp for sometime but it just hasn't
I've changed a few things in hopes of more people to reach out and join. I'll be accepting characters based on their
CS. I wish you all a good day ^^
Fantasy - † Thine Kingdom Fallen † (cs)
Fantasy - Thine Kingdom Fallen (lore)
The Plot:
Set in the 14th century, other forms of humans had risen and started to overthrow kingdoms. It has taken decades for humanity to reside with supernatural beings. With that being said, these supernatural beings have their own kingdoms. Queen Beatrix de Leycestre of Aliramar, the first Queen, who happens to be a werewolf (Lykos, Lycan, etc), has a secret son amongst the crowd. This son holds a gift, the first being to contain two supernatural genes: Werewolf and Vampire. Recently, the Kingdom had undergone a war between the Kingdom of Loullado, one ruled by only humans. Aliramar is just starting to regain it's strength and people.This Kingdom has every kind of beings here, from Humans to Werewolves, Witches, and Vampires. But there are other Kingdoms around Aliramar that still want blood. Supernatural blood can be used in all kinds of ways, for money, medicine, etc. Other Kingdoms have supernaturals as slaves. It's up to the people of Aliramar to stand up for themselves and fend off anyone who tries to overthrow the Queen, that's if they can deal with each other inside the Kingdom. With other species residing along with humans, the idea is still new, some humans still don't get along with each other. Even other supernatural beings want to overthrow the Queen, wanting to become the superior being. Some of the townsfolk believe that the Queen is unfit without a proper King. With all of madness happening within and outside of the Kingdom, it's up to the entirety of Aliramar to stay standing alongside the Kingdoms. Aliramar wants to prove to not only the townsfolk but to other Kingdoms that supernatural beings can coexist with humans, and provide to be allies to other Kingdoms. The Kingdom could go down in chaos with itself, or by the other Kingdoms. The story is held within the people's hands.

Your Job:
Okay Hi everyone thank you for reading I know that may seem pretty vague and broad however I want to try and keep everything pretty open. SO the main idea to sum up everything is that, another kingdom(s) are/is trying to attack Aliramar, the reason? To take over, be the stronger kingdom. Besides the point of being attacked, all of the human residents still don't like that there are other beings around them are more powerful. Fights and riots break out, and the townsfolk (involving both human and supernatural [with very few exceptions]) don't know that their own queen is a supernatural being.
Now, I have a few rules if anyone is interested, such as yourself, reader!

• Obviously, stick with the RpNation rules, if you want to do the dirty, just fade. Please and Thanks!
  • You can curse in this as much as you want, I don't mind if you sound like a barbarian because that's the point, if your character is one lmao.
  • I really don't mind if you don't really know how to talk in the "old language". Using words such as thee and thou are pretty much fine. Don't make it too modern though, I don't want to hear everyday words, that's all!
  • I would prefer this to not be a simple group role-play so a minimum of three paragraphs is required in each post for each character. I won't hound you if you can't do that for each post or rather each character, but there will absolutely be no tolerance for one-liners. Please be grammatical and be respectful of others, etc etc.
  • Also, I really don't want any god-modding here, no Mary sues, idk what the heck the others are called, but everyone should be pretty equal. Witches, Werewolves, and Vampires should know their boundaries in this, any murdering will put the character on trial. More details will be talked about after people joined so I know what I'm working with.
  • This will be a public group rp btw.
  • Character sheets ARE a must in this, since I'm thinking that there may be twenty or so people joining, I would like to open the option and I endorse if everyone would make two characters.
  • It's totally fine if you don't want to play a supernatural character, there has to be some humans in this! However I would like a variety as in: An elderly man who's a hardcore priest, or a barbarian that was banned from their kingdom now coming here, or a female prostitute who works for a Vampire. It could be whatever you'd like.
  • You can make your character sheet as complex as possible. I will post what you need in your character sometime later!
  • I also encourage that if there is going to be about 40 characters, some of the characters can be from the opposing Kingdom, I would LOVE to read about what's going on in the other Kingdom. But there has to be enough characters in Aliramar before I can give the green light on the other Kingdom.
  • I'd like to keep the types of supernatural species to a minimum. That's why I'm saying werewolves, vampires, witches, and possibly fairies? There can be people that can use dark magic, I'm just kind against using mythical creatures like minotaurs or centaurs, etc. I AM open to hearing about what other beings that could reside in Aliramar.
  • Lastly, romance is optional in this. Obviously not everyone has to participate in the romance perspective of it but if two characters have chemistry, go with it lmao.
My Job:
I'd like to say thanks to everyone that's read this, it means a lot and I hope there are people interested! I will tell everyone a little bit about me so you guys know what you're dealing with.
  • I'm in college and work so that means I can't respond daily. I can definitely respond weekly! So let's say we are pretty deep in this rp but you need the queen (or son), you guys can shoot me a pm or go along about your lives in the rp.
  • I've been rp-ing since 2012 so I feel pretty confident to say that I have some experience and know what I'm doing!
  • If anyone has further questions, you can totally pm me or ask here. I will be happy to answer, explain, etc! :)
  • Overall, I'd like this rp to have a bit of everything, comedy, romance, action, drama. I want this to be a more adult rp, dealing with death and difficult situations, etc
  • To answer any questions / inquiries you have !
Alrighty, that's all I have to say, I really hope people will be interested and join me on this journey.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back