• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Thin Ice || figure skating melodrama rp

Snark Bait

hocus pocus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
6406a977999e3a48592836ecbf4948e8.gif

When a sport requires its athletes to strap literal knives to their feet it should come as no surprise that it comes with cutthroat competition. The skaters at Apex Stadium have been training from a young age, striving to one day be lucky enough to make it to the Olympics. Nationals are fast approaching and winning is vital for those on the path to the upcoming winter Olympics. With the competition right on the horizon tensions are high which only makes things tougher. Rivalries. forbidden romances and other drama of all kinds are stirring up, will these young skaters be able to hold it together or will they crack like thin ice?

Info
This roleplay will be open to anyone regardless of literacy level, all I ask is that everyone strive to put out a minimum of one paragraph per response. Other than that the only requirement I have is that you be active and engaged.
Each roleplayer may have a max of two characters each.
Realistic faceclaims are preffered.
There is currently no limit to how many people may join but this may change.
I may be looking for someone to help me co-host this as it has been a hot minute since I've started up a group rp.

I'll try to add a little more detail to the plot if enough people seem interested

Last edited:
Definitely interested! :33: I always love some good sport melodrama in RP.

Selee-01 Selee-01 im glad lol. I'm glad to see a few people are actually interested, I think if a few more people show interest I might go ahead and create a thread

I think I might go ahead and start making an actual thread for this pretty soon here! Maybe we'll get a little more attention from the people who don't really check the interest check sections.

I think I might go ahead and start making an actual thread for this pretty soon here! Maybe we'll get a little more attention from the people who don't really check the interest check sections.
Woo-hoo! Can't wait to start!

Should I read up on figure skating?

Selee-01 Selee-01 lol you can if you want to, but but it's not necessary since the rp is really more about the skaters than the actual sport lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back