• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They Bite, Alright - OOC

Lewisia Lewisia edited! i also threw in a short section beneath "backstory" to elaborate just a bit more on fen's migraine condition, and why exactly she came to the states.

Did somebody say communism?
i propose we all live under a socalist state where women are the main rulers since they are good at judging actions.

Lewisia Lewisia

Do I have to choose an occupation that I have experience with for my character? I'm worried that I won't know what someone with my character's occupation should know.

Just do some research on the occupation, or you can always go back and fix it if you believe you've made a mistake. I don't know everything, so I may not be able to catch any mistakes, so it's up to you.

Since the OOC is getting too crowded for me to read everything properly, please use this thread for questions/concerns, or if you need clarification on a post/setting/character.

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra DearWormwood DearWormwood erzulie erzulie Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman CkSmalling CkSmalling Duckler Duckler Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 BlueHawk BlueHawk Sapphic Sapphic Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726 @Crono Shego Shego Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Maree Maree boo. boo. Teacup Cat Teacup Cat BraveSoul BraveSoul IiIiDeathbyChocolateiIiI IiIiDeathbyChocolateiIiI

Thread: Realistic/Modern - They Bite, Alright - Questions/Advice

Edit: I will check questions in the above thread, not so much in OOC, unless you mention me or PM me.

Last edited:
So, I can't deduce where the recovery rooms for surgery would be on the map. So I think I'm just sticking Mac in North 3A, on the third floor. And I'm assuming that's...East Wing? Seems kind of middle-ish but, you know. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back