• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Then Suddenly, Vampires !! Male and Nonbinary Students Wanted !!

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!
I want to make a roleplay with a somewhat ridiculous premise: In some newly opened boarding school in Illinois, random staff and students become vampires one-by-one with no apparent cause. Some scramble to find a cure, some embrace the change. Some hold contempt towards those who have been turned and fear sharing their fate, while others long to join them.

The plot will probably be driven by how the change effects social dynamics, as well as the attempts to find a cure as the administrative staff attempt to hide the dilemma from the outside world.

Which characters become vampires and when will be determined somewhat at random by me and any character may or may not become one unless the maker of the character specifically requests otherwise. Vampiric features, which should vary by individual, will be chosen by whoever makes each character. On the lore page, there will be documentation of which characters have turned and which have not.

Who's with me?

Thank you, everyone, for showing interest in my half-baked brainchild of sleep deprivation and acute boredom. I shall now begin to work on the official pages.

The information, OOC, and character pages are up.

I'm going to bump this again 'cause I want a minimum of three more student applications before the roleplay sets in motion.

As one can infer from the title change, student characters of non-female genders are wanted to fill the dorms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back