• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Zodiac Princess OOC

Yeah Taurus is very reluctant to change her mind without a good reason, and I'd imagine she'd be even more aggressively stubborn in the presence of two renegades, so the squabble would not be very fun for him lol. I do want to have Vijay interact with Noah, but I felt that Cancer hadn't gotten an opportunity to meet with anyone yet so I had him go out of his way. If you want to do a flashback with him though (or continue the flashback with Heila) let me know though. Otherwise he'll head over directly once he can speak with Cancer (and perhaps get him to come along with him as well).

I'm not sure what to do xD  Just tell me when someone goes to get ze princess. I don't think Evelynn ever replied to me. 

Yeah Taurus is very reluctant to change her mind without a good reason, and I'd imagine she'd be even more aggressively stubborn in the presence of two renegades, so the squabble would not be very fun for him lol. I do want to have Vijay interact with Noah, but I felt that Cancer hadn't gotten an opportunity to meet with anyone yet so I had him go out of his way. If you want to do a flashback with him though (or continue the flashback with Heila) let me know though. Otherwise he'll head over directly once he can speak with Cancer (and perhaps get him to come along with him as well).

This gets even more funny, since Azura knows about Heila's stubborn. Because she knows a lot about them from her spying sprees. xD

Pisces: The only link towards all of the zodiacs, because she is the youngest zodiac.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone doesn't know about Heila's stubborn nature lol. That's kind of her thing. Stubbornness, practicality, and creativity. ;)

You would be surprised about that, since Azura is an emotion master. <- A shy, and sometimes a crybaby here, who wanted to play cupid.

Also Azura predicted about Heila's stubborn. =3

P.s. Azura has a little journal about the zodiacs' likes, dislikes, personalities, and who they like the most. <- Yep, she literally does this after her spying sprees. xD

Predicting that Heila will be stubborn is like predicting that rain will fall from rain clouds. Theoretically there might be a chance that it doesn't, or that something else fails from them instead, but the probability is high that the obvious outcome is the actual result.

Yeah, but this is Azura we are talking about; and she likes to predict at some of the zodiacs' hidden personalities here. 

She also intends to tally on how many times they hang out with each other, and what they end up giving to each other here like Adam and Kairi for example.

Azura then ends up imagining them being a couple, the more times they end up hanging out, because Pisces is always a dreamer here. xD

I was just saying that Heilas stubbornness isn't very hidden xD she doesn't hide much in general actually

Is Adam and Kairi her only ship? :) Or will she make new ones later on?

Yeah, but this is Azura we are talking about; and she likes to predict at some of the zodiacs' hidden personalities here. 

She also intends to tally on how many times they hang out with each other, and what they end up giving to each other here like Adam and Kairi for example.

Azura then ends up imagining them being a couple, the more times they end up hanging out, because Pisces is always a dreamer here. xD

WHEN DID SHE START THIS SHIP

Azura knows about Adam and the princess dating ship, but she ships him with Kairi here.

Heila and Vijay are a good ship.

Azura doesn't know where to put Noel and Delmar, since she likes both of them.

Yukito and Clair is a maybe.

Cyrus doesn't have a ship, because he flirts with everybody here.

Thana and Kyrin is also a maybe.

Azura literally shipped everybody, but Cyrus here after spying on them for a while. xD

Some of them she did think about them being a ship here like Yukito and Clair for example.

Azura knows about Adam and the princess dating ship, but she ships him with Kairi here.

Heila and Vijay are a good ship.

Azura doesn't know where to put Noel and Delmar, since she likes both of them.

Yukito and Clair is a maybe.

Cyrus doesn't have a ship, because he flirts with everybody here.

Thana and Kyrin is also a maybe.

Azura literally shipped everybody, but Cyrus here after spying on them for a while. xD

It would be funny to see Adam and Kairis reaction hearing about Azuras ship list xD

Lol it's funny that she ships Heila and Vijay. I like that ship too, though Heila isn't into him that way. Or anyone really. Strong independent woman and all that :P

I ship Vijay with a lot of people actually. Maybe I'm biased but I think he works well with many people. More so when he is invested in them on a personal level. He needs someone who understands his more empathic side though, because sometimes he forgets that he has it.

It's interesting how much thought Azura puts into it, and it is amusing to think of how each character would react to their set up in the list lol

Also @GoldnEye, I am not certain but I don't think anyone did anything else to Libra since you left. I don't remember anyone taking him over but I might have forgotten. You should safe just to have him pop in wherever makes sense

It's interesting how much thought Azura puts into it, and it is amusing to think of how each character would react to their set up in the list lol

Azura is a very good spy, so she knows who to put in her ships here.

She also daydreamed stories about her shipping pairs in that journal too. xD

Azura is a very good spy, so she knows who to put in her ships here.

She also daydreamed stories about her shipping pairs in that journal too. xD

*Kairi finds the journal by accident and reads the shipping story if her and Adam. Her cheeks bright red* "WHAT THE HELL AM I READING!?"

That's how I see that scenario playing out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back