• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π“𝐇𝐄 𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐀 π“π‘πˆπ€π‹π’ β€” WHISPERS OF THE REALM

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
9K5CKwM.png

she is almost done. i have posted a wip. i will emerge victorious soon.

edit: it has been brought to my attention i forgot to add a text colour, rookie mistake. she will be fixed in due time.

in other news, i am sooo in love with all of the posted characters so far....... im so excited to see the ones to come! please shapeshift from placeholders into character sheets soon so i can eat you up NOM NOM!!!

Last edited:
9K5CKwM.png

she is almost done. i have posted a wip. i will emerge victorious soon.

in other news, i am sooo in love with all of the posted characters so far....... im so excited to see the ones to come! please shapeshift from placeholders into character sheets soon so i can eat you up NOM NOM!!!
HI she's incredible,,,, that's such a cool creative concept + your writing is SO stunning, can't wait to see the finished result❀️❀️

i fought it !!! a day after the deadline. hooray! o(>Ο‰<)o i'm so excited to see the final cast hehehe
also i realised we have very few close combat characters applying.. which is rly interesting! i thought there would've been more with a setting like this ngl

CCF9BFCE-B757-402F-9CBB-A0D13566196B.jpeg
𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ‘πŽππ‡π„π‚π˜ 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃
[ the heroes have been chosen. ]

thank you everyone for your interest and amazing concepts; it was difficult picking the cast since everyone truly breathed life into the lore we created w their own creative minds. me and triples triples could not be more grateful and blessed to have garnered the interest of such great writers. we liked all the applications and please know that it was a very close call.

we will be extending the invite to the official discord to the accepted applications soon.

but thank you all again for your interest!! <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back