• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pumpkid

~Vibing along the cosmos~
Summary

You have been transfered to a remedial class...well, it's less of a class and more of a camp. That's right! You've fallen behind not just on your academics, but your physicality. Your heroic performances are appalling, from endurance, to power maneuvering and just down right embarrassing. You are considered baggage to your classmates and question your position. So you have been hand picked by the faculty based on your rating and without notification, transfered.

In cram school, you will go through rigorous training to enhance and perfect your skills. There will be doing obstacle courses and outrages training that may seem like torture, but it's all for your benefit to outshine your school and class. This is your last chance losers to prove what it takes to be a hero, otherwise there is no hope for any of you.

Rules
  • Aside from attending, there will be mystery, crime involved, I just wanted to keep it brief. If you have any suggestions, lay it on me.
  • Try not to be OP with your powers, you're supposed to be terrible whether it's being a delinquent or just plain bad
  • one power per person and 3 people can have the same power I want diversity
  • 3 characters max
  • You may play as a student or staff member which I will only allow 4
  1. Nurse
  2. Counselor
  3. Supervisor 1
  4. Supervisor 2
OOC Here
Character Sheet Here

Last edited:
I think if I apply my dude is going to have a super terrible superpower

Like being on fire. All the time.

That's his power.

Life’s been good got my wisdom teeth pulled out on Monday tho

and the soul eater rps been going super well infact it’s still going
dang that's a shocker. Wish I could have stayed but I felt...weird there.

Yikes! Take it easy ): I never had mine out and I'd rather wait till I'm older

oh really? All I knew it you sorta just disappeared without saying much.

and yeah I am, been going fine
There were 2 reasons why I left that made me very uncomfortable, and I told the GM's why I left. I wasn't feeling to great and I stopped Rping for awhile and just recently came back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back