• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π•‹π•™π•– π•Žπ• π•£π•π••'𝕀 π”Ύπ• π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕋𝕠 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝 [Zombie Apocalypse][Always Accepting/Open]

Where would you like for conversation and RP plotting to be done?

• Discord

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Separate Thread

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes! I posted the Character Sheet above as well as the Plotting Thread :]

Cool! :] If you are interested, the CS form and the Plotting Thread are here!
Sorry this took a bit! This where your character sheets can be made! I made a basic CS as a starting point and you can alter it or add to it however you want! Notice that I have not yet done my own but will do so later!

Yeah-- I think it's best we start and people can join whenever they want! I'll post my CS soon and get the RP thread up.

Yes, it still is! It's going to be even when the RP thread is put up so new people can come when they are interested. :]

Everyone is allowed to join so we will welcome you with open arms! :] The CS thread is on this page of the thread!

Okay! Don't feel pressured about this and enjoy your break! You can return anytime you want whenever you feel better and refreshed!

I haven't gotten to making it since new people came- I'm going to make it sometime this week! I promise :]

Hey! Not sure if this was asked or not, but is the RP going to be here or on discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back