• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π•‹π•™π•– π•Žπ• π•£π•π••'𝕀 π”Ύπ• π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕋𝕠 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝 [Zombie Apocalypse][Always Accepting/Open]

Where would you like for conversation and RP plotting to be done?

• Discord

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Separate Thread

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

N30NL4Z3R

Fear Me, Mortal ( Β°κ’³Β° )
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
*ominous chant* Zombie Apocalypse-- Zombie Apocalypse-- ZOMBIE Apocalypse!

Hello everyone! I've been on a bit of a craving for some Apocalyptic setting with Zombies, since I've been reading stuff with them-- I like the depressing and angsty feeling the whole thing gives and the fact that tradegy exists too is what sells the deal for me with interest! I have no definite means of required character forms, so I won't mind if you decide to use your own or follow someone else's example if they are fine with it! All I ask is for some information regarding survival skills and prowess as this setting does require something of that sort.

Notes Of Interest!
- There will be character deaths so it would be best to have some backup characters on the side if you want to continue.
- Any sexuality and gender identity is accepted and welcomed and I won't tolerate anyone disliking someone else's character's identity or orientation, so be aware you will be discarded if you do so!
- There's no definite setting at the moment, but I'm thinking of generally a populated city like the usual, yet it is also a bit of a distant away from forestry and woods.
- Taking inspiration from some of the stuff I've read-- I'm thinking of making the infection originated from a bacteria found in mosquitos, that slowly infects the person. The mosquitos will infect the person with a bite and promptly die afterward due to construct of how the virus works in transmitting itself through such small hosts. Infected can still transmit the virus through bites though, like a typical zombie!
- Everyone should be able to be included! Plot-wise and Conversation-wise! I understand how hard it is to find yourself getting ignored or not given a chance when it comes to the plot, so I hope you can be considerate to your fellow roleplayers!
- There's no amount nor limit on how big your post should be, I just wish to ask that it is more than one or two sentences so people have something to work with!
- There'll be some topics that aren't so goody goody so please be open-minded and give consideration to how some people may react should you not give TWs!
- Death will happen and people will become Zombies, and most will have to do some hard decisions and some may even become monsters without the infection.
- Please let me know if you are going to take a break or might take a while to respond so I and others can respond accordingly! I'm kind of the same way! ;w;
- Have fun! Any sort of relationships can occur during this life of the RP, even Polyamorous is allowed!

Hopefully some of you maty find this interesting and maybe add your own concepts/ideas to the plotline! ^w^

Hello everyone! If you have any questions please let me know! I'm going to try to have a Character Sheet tomorrow, and a more concrete explaining of the beginning of the virus!

Yes! Even though the infection started with mosquitos, the infected are your typical zombie and with a bite or accidental exposure to their blood or saliva in open wounds can cause someone else to become infected like the usual zombie!

Yes! Even though the infection started with mosquitos, the infected are your typical zombie and with a bite or accidental exposure to their blood or saliva in open wounds can cause someone else to become infected like the usual zombie!
Bc my oc is a zombie movie nerd. So, his skill is he knows how to defeat a zombie (theoretically). Ironically, he is a skeptic of the zombie apocalypse and thinks it's a severe sickness.

Oh! That's cool! But yeah, except the difference in it's origin, it is pretty much the same virus as from most zombie media portrayals.

Oh! That's cool! But yeah, except the difference in it's origin, it is pretty much the same virus as from most zombie media portrayals.
I'm gonna make my oc pretty useless at the start. I might also make him sensitive to bad smells at the start as well.

Okay! I'm going to try to have an example character sheet up tomorrow so you can put more detail! :]

Hmm-- I don't know. I'm thinking of characters possibly being between 19/20 to 35 in age. So, maybe 20 or 21?

Sorry this took a bit! This where your character sheets can be made! I made a basic CS as a starting point and you can alter it or add to it however you want! Notice that I have not yet done my own but will do so later!

You can do whatever you wish regarding your character! I just put alignment so there's more options for character development :]

Sorry this took a bit! This where your character sheets can be made! I made a basic CS as a starting point and you can alter it or add to it however you want! Notice that I have not yet done my own but will do so later!

Bump-- Will do this every other week-- Probably every 12 days :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back