• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World that Never Was. (High-Casual)

@Universalbore

Wait you are working on two character sheets the whole time!? I'm actually quite shocked.

The plot
thickens...

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I wanted to make a spirit too, and I was getting stumped with finding the picture , so ...it only took this long because for a good 45 minutes I couldn't find the picture I wanted.

@Universalbore

I understand how you feel! Finding just the right picture is crucial in having a character you can immerse yourself in!

BTW

YOUR FIRST CHARACTER HAS EARNED A;

7fa7d9e61cb7604e430a53a9711777f6.jpg

(Please feed me!)

Kayzo said:
Fixed up my CS. Will probably work a little more tomorrow.
I believe in you!

*raises fist in the air*

KAYZO, FIGHTING~!!!

Sorry for the mix up. Thank you for accepting me! I do want to keep the personality a secret - just because I never follow a set personality anyway ahaha - and I'll add a few memories under the history section soon. I realize I posted after another with the same skill set, is that ok? Do I have to change anything? I know I will add more as I think of new ideas concerning the spells (like, specifics) tomorrow or this afternoon. It's going so fast! But it's good, it's good. I'll read through this threat as well as many have posted more info relevant to the rp. Is that all alright?

@October Falls

I'm glad you are getting immersed in the RP. There are no problems with characters with the same roles, since there is not really a strict ruling for teams to have certain members otherwise they aren't allowed to accept missions. If the group can do the job, not matter how sloppy and nonsensical, that's all that matters. Oh, and take your time with your character, we are moving fast, but I don't want anyone to feel rushed. I, myself, also have a lot of work to do. I pride myself in my ability to create fascinating worlds, so I will continue to pave away at the lore/settings on the other tabs.

Enjoy yourself, and once we're ready, IT'S GONNA BE TIME TO KICK SOME DEMON ASS. or not. (I know one of the PC is a... well... sorry. > . <; ;)

@RyuShura

Also, when we're given our groups, (yes thank you for clarifying!) feel free to PM me or mention me on this thread to brainstorm relationships. Or we could just be spontaneous and see how it goes! :P

Please, please, please tell me if I'm doing something wrong!

Also, I have a final tomorrow arvo and next tuesday arvo so I won't be on. I'm in Perth, Australia so I'm a day ahead for most of you. Just wanted to get that off my chest so no one thinks i'm abandoning this.

Trust me, I love this idea and even after all the craziness I'm sticking with it! :)

No problems, I also have some stuff to do tomorrow. Tonight is probably one of the few nights I'll have free time to be answering and catering to all of you.

BTW, you're doing fine, honestly. Just work at your own pace and that's all I can ask of you. I'll be notify all members when major events happen, so don't worry about being left behind or anything of the sort.

@Veirrianna Valentine

I'm sure this goes without saying, but IT IS MY PLEASURE TO ISSUE YOUR CHARACTER AN OFFICIAL;

tumblr_m7ysri3cOf1qaobbko1_500.jpg

@Veirrianna Valentine

Me neither. Do either of you have any ideas on what the Chapel uses as a front, to disguise itself from prying eyes? I had planned it to be like a bar or something, but I'm not quite sure how I feel about that.

RyuShura said:
@Veirrianna Valentine
Me neither. Do either of you have any ideas on what the Chapel uses as a front, to disguise itself from prying eyes? I had planned it to be like a bar or something, but I'm not quite sure how I feel about that.
An actual church, no one would expect it xD

I'm starting to have block... I think I'll take a break from writing for now.

On a side note, have either of you thought of who you want to be paired with on a team?

I implore against this, as doing so would be animal abuse.

Not to mention the amount of effort I went through to capture and train so many seals to talk. D:

Goddamnit, guess I have to pick another role...

@RyuShura, a question if I may, please? I was thinking of making my character a spirit of a doll since this roleplay already this whole abstract element to it. Is that acceptable?

@Mine

Characters may overlap roles, since with the amount of characters, we might have to split into groups eventually.

As for your question, may you clarify for me a bit? Is the Doll a sort of vessel that contains a Soul, or is the Doll the spirit itself?

@RyuShura

Oh, really? Thank you for informing me, that's a relief...

I apologize for not being clearer, I meant to consider the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back