• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yrin OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Introducing Veronica Saia!
Veronica Saia (1) (2).png
I did what I could. The shoes and hands were pretty hard so I just gave her purple gloves ;) and Dual swords :3

Last edited:
Good to hear lol.

AGH FUCK NOW I WANNA SEE A DRINKING CONTEST BETWEEN DANTE AND RENA.

Rena: *Drunk af* agh i dont care. go ahead and do your thing.

Dante:*Begins to think at highspeeds* Wanna have a drinking contest?

Rena: Alright fam you my friend now, let's fucking go fam.

Gabe Gabe Randomfella Randomfella Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis plastic_lover plastic_lover Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Hey! Everyone! I've been thinking...

How would you all like a "non-canon mode" in this RP?

By "non-canon mode" I mean certain thoughts or words that your character would do that you could do, but wouldn't be considered canon.

Uh...For example.

Clone of X: *Powers up* Mwahahahah! I will destroy you all. It's pathetic how you all fell for my trick. You all really thought I was X.
I am far more powerful than X. And using his form, I shall destroy you all.

X: *Farther away* Is that me? Is that me stronger than me!? I'LL F-CKING KILL ME!

*Rushes towards the others* I'm here guys!

The words in red would be considered non-canon. The purpose of non-canon mode would be so we could have some comedy in the RP that wouldn't interfere too much in the story.
Another example

Y: My parents died long ago in an attack that killed my entire village. I never knew who the culprit was until now. The culprit was actually me. I had this inner darkness that would trigger randomly....I became a demon and killed them all.

Veronica: *Whispers in non-canon to Myremon* Sounds like some edgy character some little kid would make

I'm asking since I wanted to know if you would all be fine with it. Non canon mode also works with thoughts.

Veronica: "Don't worry, I will bring him back safe and sound!" She said in a heroic pose. What the bloody hell am I doing.

Non canon mode would require some sort of difference from normal text. So we could actually tell what you're saying/thinking for real and what your character isn't. Actions would be pretty difficult to do in Non canon mode so... only thoughts and words.
It'd be pretty wierd to be like

Veronica: Veronica fucking slaps Myremon in the face

Myremon: "Huh? What was that weird feeling? Meh."

So. What do you all say?

Sure but the only way you'd be able to get a hero in is if we

1. Have all survived for 1 year
And
2. Haven't defeated Murtr yet.

Gabe Gabe Alright, didn't remember Myremon telling the group about Sylvia

Ima just gonna have Veronica do what she'd do. Wondering about the photo but smiling at Ash as she ran around the house excitedly. She knows how to cook but she's just gonna let Dante have his moment with Ash.

Didn't want to put it in the main chat since it'd just be small details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back