• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yrin OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
RizaTiz RizaTiz Randomfella Randomfella Gabe Gabe
Yo, im gonna try and get a post out today. Sorry for taking so long. My laptop is on life support and only works with the charger in lol. Bother me endlessly if i dont get something out today

Alrighty.

I'm on break atm.

Today they put me in the recycling station. Pretty much just explain to kids how important recycling is an stuff. Pretty boring tbh.

At 2:30 (EST) I went into the break room.

Some guy said to all of us (I have some friends working here too) something around the lines of "you guys wont be using those white shirts after this huh? Well.." he reached into his pocket and took out a bunch of supreme stickers and gave it to us. He said a joke (that I couldn't quite understand cuz Spanish), laughed and after he finished eating, he and his friends left.

So now I have a supreme sticker that I can put on my completely white shirt now.

plastic_lover plastic_lover Randomfella Randomfella Gabe Gabe Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

I've made an edit to the NPC post in the Lore tab.
In total I think there will be around 4 NPC posts. The 1st one is for the heroes which is already done.
The 2nd one is for more important characters such as Ash, The Demon Commanders and the Fallen Heroes.
The 3rd one will be for not so important characters but characters that we might meet again. An example would be a Mayor of a big town.
The 4th one shall be for the different races in Yrin. Demons, Golems, Orcs, Imps, Goblins, Etc.

Once we start travelling around the world of Yrin, and arrive at many different locations, I might start separating the posts as well.

RizaTiz RizaTiz Perfect timing actually! I got my new battery in meaning ill be working on a good response now!

Today I had to cover dinosaurs in plastic wrap....then I got sent to the natural disasters station . 3.

Tbh it's kind of boring but it's actually kind of funny seeing kid's exaggerated reactions to the ground shaking.

plastic_lover plastic_lover Randomfella Randomfella Gabe Gabe Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

I have edited 2 posts. The one where Ash first gets angry at Myremon and the one where she begins her assault on Myremon. I felt that the original posts weren't that good and didn't really 'convey the emotion' that Ash was feeling. I hope that you guys like the new edited posts better.

I plan on having every serious post exclude the

(NAME)
Current Location: (MEOW)
With: (NOBODY)

part.

il_570xN.723712493_76t7.jpg

Ok. So we have two real life wizards in this group now.

1st one is Plastic. Who has the time manipulation ability
Evidence:
screenshot_2018-08-29-16-02-11-png.476981

"LATER TODAY"

And the 2nd being Random who has the power of predicting and timing.

After such a bombardment of messages, I'm just waiting anxiously for the next message. Be it, the new char of Little or a Myremon post from gabe . 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back